An Old School Catholic Message Board

Greetings, Plebs

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

I have deigned to return.

How is everyone? Are those from the old days still alive? Are you coping well with the whole Coronavirus thing?

I am finishing out the last two months of my undergraduate days at the University of Dallas via online school and doing "off-site seminary formation" (whatever that means). I am currently drinking scotch out of a jam jar and watching Napoleon Dynamite for the first time.

In other words, I am not coping well with the whole Coronavirus thing and am already getting quite bored with this "social distancing" affair. :|

Do let me know if you're still alive. Or don't. I'll probably forget about this thread in the morning.

I’m alive. Got to meet the Pope in November. I’m re-learning the trombone. Have switched to video lessons with my instructor. No one is in the hospital or jail at the moment so we’re doing okay. 

Lilllabettt
21 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

I have deigned to return.

How is everyone? Are those from the old days still alive? Are you coping well with the whole Coronavirus thing?

I am finishing out the last two months of my undergraduate days at the University of Dallas via online school and doing "off-site seminary formation" (whatever that means). I am currently drinking scotch out of a jam jar and watching Napoleon Dynamite for the first time.

In other words, I am not coping well with the whole Coronavirus thing and am already getting quite bored with this "social distancing" affair. :|

Do let me know if you're still alive. Or don't. I'll probably forget about this thread in the morning.

Hello fetus. How much hair do you have now? ... face doesn't count. 

Amazing that you were a Napoleon Dynamite virgin... you deprived child. 

I am not coping well. I had a blood test that says I might have lupus. My doctor then decided not to see any patients until after the pandemic. So now I just sit and think "I might have lupus." Fun.

I am still alive.

I'm coping decently with the Covid-19 pandemic, but I won't go into my theories about it here - that should be in a separate thread.

I'm eating peanut butter bread and grapes. 

I've never heard of Napoleon Dynamite.

Question about your last paragraph - is that you talking, or the scotch? or possibly the jam jar? 

PhuturePriest
On 3/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, Lilllabettt said:

Hello fetus. How much hair do you have now? ... face doesn't count. 

Amazing that you were a Napoleon Dynamite virgin... you deprived child. 

I am not coping well. I had a blood test that says I might have lupus. My doctor then decided not to see any patients until after the pandemic. So now I just sit and think "I might have lupus." Fun.

In recent months I have taken a razor to my scalp, so we are now down to zero. :| But the beard is more glorious than ever.

That does not sound pleasant at all. I am sorry that you have to have that going on in your mind in addition to everything else.

Lilllabettt
12 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

In recent months I have taken a razor to my scalp, so we are now down to zero. :| But the beard is more glorious than ever.

That does not sound pleasant at all. I am sorry that you have to have that going on in your mind in addition to everything else.

Update: I don't have lupus I have a pinched nerve in my spine. Seems better?

Still dont have the Rona

PhuturePriest
On 3/25/2020 at 10:29 PM, Lilllabettt said:

Update: I don't have lupus I have a pinched nerve in my spine. Seems better?

Still dont have the Rona

That is unpleasant, but I'm glad to hear you don't have lupus! Huzzah for the small wins.

Hey PP, still hanging in there.  Keep washing your hands and keep them away from your face. Napoleon Dynamite is cool, it will help you with your dance moves....

Lilllabettt
22 hours ago, Not A Mallard said:

I'm alive

Quarantining is making college better, but college is making quarantining worse

Can you expand on this with details

Not A Mallard
14 hours ago, Lilllabettt said:

Can you expand on this with details

Having to do college from home is making being quarantined at home less fun but also making college easier to do.

Edited by Not A Mallard