ilovechrist Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 i'm really bored... especially when i'm posting by myself. i'm filling up all these topics, and upping my post count, and nobody's here to talk to..
ThyWillBeDone Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 I am here and just as bored, and also upping my post count. God Bless, Chris
ilovechrist Posted July 2, 2004 Author Posted July 2, 2004 ok.. as long as there's somebody else on here too
ilovechrist Posted July 2, 2004 Author Posted July 2, 2004 lol have fun trying to catch up to me tonight
Iacobus Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 After you get the title though post padding loses its appeal. LOL!
StColette Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 I'm just wondering around the board at the moment lol not many are on. lalala !!!
Janana8706 Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 I'm here for a bit, but i don't ever stay around, so srry. You'll just have to come find me LOL
StColette Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 lol come play on the complaint and compliment threads in Open Mic lol there are three of us over there
Janana8706 Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 I will once i read all of these, LOL, thanks for the invite
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 feelings........whoooa whoa whoa feeelingss.....
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 2 2004, 03:02 AM'] I'm lonely! :ph34r: :wub: [/quote] its a small world after all!! :band: its a small world after all!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 2 2004, 03:01 AM'] la la la ..... [/quote] hey st. colette not sure if i ever welcome you to phatmas and told you hello! :wave: glad your here!!
StColette Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 ty I was gettin lonely myself lol and Hello back at ya :wave:
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 *sings* someday! when im awfully low :elvis: and the world is cold I will feel a glow just thinking of you and the way you look tonite........ :hearts:
little_angel202 Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 normally there like NO -ONE eva on when i'm on coz the times are all different in england
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now