• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• little2add

• ardillacid

• MIKolbe

• Anastasia

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2. Set up a schedule. Include time for exercise, spirituality, relaxation, and a job.  A schedule and a job will help you maintain sanity whether you are quarantined from the Rona or buried for months

In the old days, out in the country, people used to use pages from last year's Sears catalog. But those aren't available any more, and they probably couldn't be flushed down the toilet either. 

Google peri bottle.  You can find them on Amazon  better than an old sock 

In the old days, out in the country, people used to use pages from last year's Sears catalog. But those aren't available any more, and they probably couldn't be flushed down the toilet either. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Lilllabettt said:

place to gather wisdoms.

1. If you run out of toilet paper,

Google peri bottle.  You can find them on Amazon 

943-F96-C6-33-D7-4-FCF-8-B0-A-562-F5-CD7

better than an old sock :hehe2:

• Thanks 1

2. Set up a schedule. Include time for exercise, spirituality, relaxation, and a job.  A schedule and a job will help you maintain sanity whether you are quarantined from the Rona or buried for months in an underground mine. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 4:48 PM, Lilllabettt said:

A place to gather wisdoms.

1. If you run out of toilet paper, use an old sock.

I got a bidet attachment off of Amazon a few years back, it was probably the best $20 I've spent, and paid for itself. 

Lilllabettt
On 5/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, ardillacid said:

I got a bidet attachment off of Amazon a few years back, it was probably the best $20 I've spent, and paid for itself. 

Yes but is it hard to clean? Lots of nooks and crannies? I live with a man! 

On 5/3/2020 at 3:58 PM, Lilllabettt said:

Yes but is it hard to clean? Lots of nooks and crannies? I live with a man! 

I suppose it depends on the model you get. Mine has a self cleaning function for the nozzle itself, and then I just wipe down the external apparatus with a clorox wipe whenever I clean the toilet. To me it's worth it; I will would go back to my barbarian toilet paper days under any circumstances. My wife makes fun of me for it but she secretly loves it too. :cheers2:

:coffee:

On 5/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, ardillacid said:

I suppose it depends on the model you get. Mine has a self cleaning function for the nozzle itself, and then I just wipe down the external apparatus with a clorox wipe whenever I clean the toilet. To me it's worth it; I will would go back to my barbarian toilet paper days under any circumstances. My wife makes fun of me for it but she secretly loves it too. :cheers2:

:coffee:

comfort betrays, dude.....

16 hours ago, ardillacid said:

haha, is it about comfort or about efficiency :think:

whatever version of the truth you want to tell yourself today, i guess.....  :banana:

On 5/7/2020 at 11:49 AM, MIKolbe said:

whatever version of the truth you want to tell yourself today, i guess.....  :banana:

There's nothing comfortable about having your rectum power-washed. 

3 hours ago, ardillacid said:

There's nothing comfortable about having your rectum power-washed. 

yet oddly you are a champion for it.......

:think: