Lilllabettt Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 A place to gather wisdoms. 1. If you run out of toilet paper, use an old sock.
Luigi Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 In the old days, out in the country, people used to use pages from last year's Sears catalog. But those aren't available any more, and they probably couldn't be flushed down the toilet either.
little2add Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 4 hours ago, Lilllabettt said: place to gather wisdoms. 1. If you run out of toilet paper, Google peri bottle. You can find them on Amazon better than an old sock
Lilllabettt Posted April 5, 2020 Author Posted April 5, 2020 2. Set up a schedule. Include time for exercise, spirituality, relaxation, and a job. A schedule and a job will help you maintain sanity whether you are quarantined from the Rona or buried for months in an underground mine.
CatherineM Posted April 29, 2020 Posted April 29, 2020 I’ve taken up the trombone again. The neighbors are suffering right along with me.
ardillacid Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 On 4/4/2020 at 4:48 PM, Lilllabettt said: A place to gather wisdoms. 1. If you run out of toilet paper, use an old sock. I got a bidet attachment off of Amazon a few years back, it was probably the best $20 I've spent, and paid for itself.
Lilllabettt Posted May 3, 2020 Author Posted May 3, 2020 On 5/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, ardillacid said: I got a bidet attachment off of Amazon a few years back, it was probably the best $20 I've spent, and paid for itself. Yes but is it hard to clean? Lots of nooks and crannies? I live with a man!
ardillacid Posted May 5, 2020 Posted May 5, 2020 On 5/3/2020 at 3:58 PM, Lilllabettt said: Yes but is it hard to clean? Lots of nooks and crannies? I live with a man! I suppose it depends on the model you get. Mine has a self cleaning function for the nozzle itself, and then I just wipe down the external apparatus with a clorox wipe whenever I clean the toilet. To me it's worth it; I will would go back to my barbarian toilet paper days under any circumstances. My wife makes fun of me for it but she secretly loves it too.
MIKolbe Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 On 5/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, ardillacid said: I suppose it depends on the model you get. Mine has a self cleaning function for the nozzle itself, and then I just wipe down the external apparatus with a clorox wipe whenever I clean the toilet. To me it's worth it; I will would go back to my barbarian toilet paper days under any circumstances. My wife makes fun of me for it but she secretly loves it too. comfort betrays, dude.....
MIKolbe Posted May 7, 2020 Posted May 7, 2020 16 hours ago, ardillacid said: haha, is it about comfort or about efficiency whatever version of the truth you want to tell yourself today, i guess.....
ardillacid Posted May 8, 2020 Posted May 8, 2020 On 5/7/2020 at 11:49 AM, MIKolbe said: whatever version of the truth you want to tell yourself today, i guess..... There's nothing comfortable about having your rectum power-washed.
MIKolbe Posted May 8, 2020 Posted May 8, 2020 3 hours ago, ardillacid said: There's nothing comfortable about having your rectum power-washed. yet oddly you are a champion for it.......
ardillacid Posted May 13, 2020 Posted May 13, 2020 On 5/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, MIKolbe said: yet oddly you are a champion for it....... Do you wash your hands?
little2add Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 . And people stayed at home And read books And listened And they rested And did exercises And made art and played And learned new ways of being And stopped and listened More deeply Someone meditated, someone prayed Someone met their shadow And people began to think differently And people healed. And in the absence of people who Lived in ignorant ways Dangerous, meaningless and heartless, The earth also began to heal And when the danger ended and People found themselves They grieved for the dead And made new choices And dreamed of new visions And created new ways of living And completely healed the earth Just as they were healed. This text is actually a modern-day poem written during the COVID-19 coronavirus disease pandemic by author Catherine M. O’Meara. It is being falsely printed under the title “Poem written by Kathleen O’Mara during the 1919 pandemic.”
ardillacid Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 Someone snitched on their neighbor for going to the park. Millions died from the economic destruction. Authoritarians never relinquished the rights seized from citizens. Small businesses were ruined, but mega-corporations continued to flourish.
ardillacid Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 21 hours ago, MIKolbe said: you're starting to sound like the commercial... haha, I'm envisioning something full of inuendo like those erectile dysfunction commercials, maybe some guy powerwashing his muddy sidewalk or something
little2add Posted May 19, 2020 Posted May 19, 2020 A Roman Catholic priest in the Detroit area has taken aim at his parishioners in a bid to maintain social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, using a squirt gun to shoot holy water. Photos show Rev Timothy Pelc shooting water into car window at Easter,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now