Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is she weird?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I answered "Yes" number three. (#1 Yes Flowery is weird. #2 Yes Flowery is VERY weird. #3 Yes, its just you.)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i like to thank all of you who voted in my poll! :notworthy:


you all get free sammiches! :eat: :eat: :eat: and cokes! :pepsi: :pepsi:

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jul 2 2004, 01:49 PM'] I answered "Yes" number three. (#1 Yes Flowery is weird. #2 Yes Flowery is VERY weird. #3 Yes, its just you.) [/quote]
Someone's honest! :)

This is what happens at 4 in the morning when I have nothing better to do. I make fun of all the people I'm talking to online!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 2 2004, 02:29 PM'] Someone's honest! :)

This is what happens at 4 in the morning when I have nothing better to do. I make fun of all the people I'm talking to online! [/quote]
oh your such a good friend to me :rolling:

here have some flowers :flowers:

Posted

Ahh...Ahh...AhhChoo!

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 2 2004, 03:41 AM'] wow! hard poll!!

one it was hard to pick an option

two its quite obvious that i am weird :(


:sweat: :rolling: [/quote]
wait, you're mod in these parts, arentya? just add in another option! there's a lil edit link right there ;) :lol:

Posted

She won't. It was her idea to add the "Or is it just me?" part, but I actually had to do it.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 2 2004, 02:48 PM'] Ahh...Ahh...AhhChoo! [/quote]
:( but i picked them just for you! :sadder:



BUT WAIT, this cannot be :unsure:





:sweat: :rolling: okay okay I shall CONFESS!!! THEIR FAKE FLOWERS!! :sweat: :rolling:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 2 2004, 02:52 PM'] She won't. It was her idea to add the "Or is it just me?" part, but I actually had to do it. [/quote]
yes great minds think alike! :lol:

Posted

if this were creepy aliens I'd add a "no"

hehe, but maybe i get away with more stuff over there cuz dUSt is over 20.

:cool:

Posted

Knowing you, you'd put "It's just you."

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 2 2004, 02:56 PM'] Knowing you, you'd put "It's just you." [/quote]
i wonder if the google bot has voted? :ph34r:

ilovechrist
Posted

i bet the G bots have voted.

i've voted.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 2 2004, 10:56 PM'] i bet the G bots have voted.

i've voted. [/quote]
whoo hoo! :balloons: You get cake!! :cake: since i just finished baking one!! :bounce: :eat:

Posted

Out of respect for the Queen I shall abstain from voting. LOL!

*Can I get a medal now?*

Posted

Your not weird, you rule queen flowery!!!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LOL its perfect okay to call me weird, really! i dont mind! :sweat: :rolling:




i take it as a compliment! :napoleon: and all in good fun! :tiphat:

:P

Posted

Can I still get a medal? Or at least a ribbon?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 2 2004, 11:56 PM'] Can I still get a medal? Or at least a ribbon? [/quote]
ROFL yes iacobus! i shall i give you the greatest honor!!!

um let me go find it first!! :lol: :unsure: :lol:

Posted

LOL!

I get a medal or ribbion or "greatest honour." :P!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...