ardillacid Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 Howdy Friends, I was AWOL from Phatmass for awhile, so here's what I've been up to 2017: I got married! Who would have guessed it For a late honeymoon we took a trip to Europe. The cathedrals were unbelievable. We bought a house in the south hills, so I guess we are committed to this city Someday I would like to move somewhere the sun shines. This March we had our first little pierogi! He was a few weeks early, but it ended up working out with the lockdowns starting shortly after we brought him home Lucky for him he looks just like his mother
Kateri89 Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 Given the context clues of your post, I might conclude that I live in the same city, also in the south hills as a matter of fact. Small world. Congrats n’at on your wedding and baby!
ardillacid Posted May 14, 2020 Author Posted May 14, 2020 Thanks! Haha, I do think there are a disproportionate amount of yinzers on this site ^_^
MIKolbe Posted May 15, 2020 Posted May 15, 2020 i'm still reeling that some lady actually married you...
Aloysius Posted May 18, 2020 Posted May 18, 2020 woah, congrats man! that's amazing. my aunt actually lives in the south hills and I stay there every time I visit home, actually. next time will probably be December or January.
MIKolbe Posted May 18, 2020 Posted May 18, 2020 holla atcha boy... who married you guys? looks like it was at the cathedral....
ardillacid Posted June 30, 2020 Author Posted June 30, 2020 On 5/15/2020 at 1:00 AM, Delivery said: God Bless your beautiful fam. Thanks, I have been blessed beyond my wildest expectations. On 5/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, MIKolbe said: i'm still reeling that some lady actually married you... I am in the same boat, brother. On 5/18/2020 at 10:05 AM, Aloysius said: woah, congrats man! that's amazing. my aunt actually lives in the south hills and I stay there every time I visit home, actually. next time will probably be December or January. Thanks! Let's grab a beer! I'm in Peters, so pick something convenient for me and you (not Jason) On 5/18/2020 at 1:51 PM, MIKolbe said: holla atcha boy... who married you guys? looks like it was at the cathedral.... Rev Randy at ELPC, good guess though
Luigi Posted June 30, 2020 Posted June 30, 2020 ELPC - I'm guessing that's Eternal Life of Political Correctness?
MIKolbe Posted June 30, 2020 Posted June 30, 2020 7 hours ago, ardillacid said: Thanks! Let's grab a beer! I'm in Peters, so pick something convenient for me and you (not Jason)
ardillacid Posted July 28, 2020 Author Posted July 28, 2020 On 6/30/2020 at 1:01 AM, Luigi said: ELPC - I'm guessing that's Eternal Life of Political Correctness? That is surprisingly accurate Baby Ardillacid was baptized into the Catholic Church on Independence Day. He was annoyed. And I never thought I would be the dad that shares unsolicited pictures of his kids, but here we are
Anomaly Posted July 29, 2020 Posted July 29, 2020 Congratulations. Family makes for a wonderful life, doesn’t it? No need to apologize for sharing unsolicited pics. My offspring are my avatar pic.
ardillacid Posted November 24, 2020 Author Posted November 24, 2020 baby ardill is crawling now and pulling himself up into a standing position, followed immediately by falling over He is a wild animal.
MIKolbe Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 16 hours ago, Jaime said: holy cow that kid is cute AGREED! his wife must be beautiful.....
Jaime Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 2 hours ago, MIKolbe said: AGREED! his wife must be beautiful..... I wonder how he managed that? Perhaps he donated a kidney to her father.
ardillacid Posted November 26, 2020 Author Posted November 26, 2020 On 11/24/2020 at 3:19 PM, Jaime said: holy cow that kid is cute 14 hours ago, picchick said: He is so cute!! Thanks, that's all any parent wants to hear On 11/25/2020 at 9:58 AM, Jaime said: I wonder how he managed that? Perhaps he donated a kidney to her father.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now