~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 YKC! Well, there have been multiple complaints about slowness on the CA front, so I shall need help planning a party to liven things up... I'm thinking of the prom and how many threads and activity there were... we need some of that!!! So... who's with me?! I have no ideas so I will be needing YOUR help!!! Yes, I mean YOU!!! Pax Christi, Rebecca <><
StColette Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 hmmm I'll do my best to help lol Everyone seems to have a fix on College here lately lol
Carnanc Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 I'm here, to help out I'll make sure I always post here first before I go to open mic. to keep things going. lol, I came to phatmass during the prom, so I thought that was the normal activity of CA...lol, lets get posting.
shelly_freak Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 I dont really understand the the whole prom thing but you can count me in if you tell me what to do!
Colleen Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 How about a Midsummer's Par-tay? With lots of e-dancing and e-food? That's basically what the prom was. We can just change the name.
OwNeD_byGoD Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 mwahaha im up for this... i love... dancing.... so i guess edancing should be good, and i like food so im guessing efood is good too! here to help: ideas... :someone can make a banner or a sign for the party once we have the info down... posters are always fun
StColette Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 2 2004, 06:00 PM'] How about a Midsummer's Par-tay? With lots of e-dancing and e-food? That's basically what the prom was. We can just change the name. [/quote] lol Colleen
ilovechrist Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 yeah! now somebody's thinking! PAR-TAY.... e-dancing and everything.. yes! i like it! somebody should handle the decorations.. cuz i'm not
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted July 3, 2004 Author Posted July 3, 2004 YKC!! Awwww... thanks people!!! Okay, we also need a date.... I'm leaving July 21... FOREVER so sometime before then maybe... THAT'S not far away... let's get cracken!! I'll start a list of what we need: Theme________________ Food__________________ Decor_________________ Posters and such________ Shall we make invites?___ Date__________________ What else?_____________
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 I can actually come to the e-party this time, can't I? Hmmm...
shelly_freak Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 I say for food we do skittles and combos...can i get a WHOOP WHOOP for Reliant K! and for a theme we should do christian music...or somethin like rock on and now im out of ideas...someone else brain storm for a while mines turned off
ilovechrist Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 our theme is P.O.D.'s Rock The Party, with me on the mic... takin over for my pal Peter... (its a homeschool thing lol) NO invites. just have people come. date should be sometime next week.
ilovechrist Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 decor should be something tropical, just to switch it up a bit food should be some chinese chicken, popcorn, and doritos.
ilovechrist Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 but there's no way i'm the party coordinator, that's becca's job. i'm just the "suggestor".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now