IcePrincessKRS Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 Dancin' I like the original avatar. Flowery and Al, do you guys remember those posts "Katie has a problem" and "I (Hyper) have a problem"???? Time to induct you guys into the "Have a Problem" Club! LOL *sigh* Its been so long since I was near the top of the list. It was so hard to get ahead of Hyper. And now he's too busy to post much. I miss him. Oh well, at least I'm still pretty close to the top of the list for overall top 10--number 5 baby! And Hyper is STILL beating me there. .... and Flowery is number 2. lol
VeraMaria Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 I will just nod my head and pretend like you two are normal. And so will I! :blink:
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 Dancin' I like the original avatar. Flowery and Al, do you guys remember those posts "Katie has a problem" and "I (Hyper) have a problem"???? Time to induct you guys into the "Have a Problem" Club! LOL *sigh* Its been so long since I was near the top of the list. It was so hard to get ahead of Hyper. And now he's too busy to post much. I miss him. Oh well, at least I'm still pretty close to the top of the list for overall top 10--number 5 baby! And Hyper is STILL beating me there. .... and Flowery is number 2. lol oh yeah! i remember that thread! that was pretty funny! way does it seem sooo long ago? probably was.. yes your right that is me right now but im back ready to set fear in all you once again! mmwhahhahaha
Aloysius Posted February 8, 2004 Author Posted February 8, 2004 :o ......................................... remember me????? i'm #10 all-time top poster. start your jaw dropping... NOW! :cool:
hyperdulia again Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 I don't think you should be..'cause most of your posts are just attempts at getting more posts...you probably have like five genuine posts. I remember being so busy I had to leave phatmass, but really i was so p.o.'d i had to leave. i'm busy now, but i still post a lot.
Aloysius Posted February 8, 2004 Author Posted February 8, 2004 i'd say about 35% of my posts are like that... i put content into my posts!!! REALLY I DO!!!,,,, :cool:
Confessionator741 Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 HAHA, al, seems like people are really throwing a party for ur new position.....
cmotherofpirl Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 Quality vs quantity Of course some people have both. :D
VeraMaria Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 Quality vs quantity Of course some people have both. :D mwahahahaha.....cmom's the model poster.... :D
Confessionator741 Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 mwahahahaha.....cmom's the model poster.... :D easily the best...easily
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now