Norseman82 Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jul 4 2004, 07:22 PM'] Yeah, but unfortunately I prolly won't be around to see that happen.... [/quote] No, but at least you'll be able to smell him a mile away for a while after it happens!!
immaculata Posted July 5, 2004 Author Posted July 5, 2004 It's not really him... it's his girl friends who are manipulating him, and making it seem like it's 'in his best interest'... I hope they all get their just desserts... BAH!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 Katrina, no doubt they will be getting a nice fattening just dessert. (And for your own guilty pleasure I hope you're there to see it! :ph34r: Just hang in there and try and let it slip past like water off a dicks back. It'll probably still hurt when you hear things (I mean, they ARE insults about you, and things like that generally bother people), but just console yourself with the truth that you aren't what they say you are. You, obviously, are the bigger person here and I feel sorry for the people who keep hurting you. People like them don't deserve people like you. They had their chance and they blew it. You've got my prayers. :wub: We're always here for you.
immaculata Posted July 5, 2004 Author Posted July 5, 2004 How do I get him to realize that they're feeding him a bunch of lies?? He just keeps buying into it, and he's totally oblivious to what's going on around him. If I try to confront him about it, he won't believe me, and then those girls will turn it around and use it as ammo against me. Somehow he's got to wake up and realize what's really going on. They're jealous of me, so they decided to destroy the friendship I had with Matt, and he's letting it happen. :ph34r:
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 It may be something he just needs to realize on his own--like when he sees them pull the same stunt on someone else. Or, he may never realize what a treasure he let go. My younger sister has had a couple friends ditch her for the pettiest reasons and she decided that if they were just going to run for a dumb reason they weren't worth keeping around. I can't say this is true of Matt because I don't know him, but the best thing for now may just be to let it run its course. If you have other friends who talk to him make sure they are sticking up for you if things he's been told come up--getting positive info may be a good wake up call for him, but if it comes directly from you he may not buy it but think you're just trying to cover up what he's heard from the liar-girls. I don't know exactly what they are saying about you but maybe even your actions will show him the truth (not necessarily any contact with him, but if he sees how you treat others in your workplace, etc.)? Just a few thoughts...
RemnantRules Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 I agree with ICE on this one. I had an ex-girlfriend who her mom filled her with all these lies about me and were totally not true. Made me soo mad b/c even my brother was with me and he knew the truth also. So she believed her for the longest time but just recently she apologized to me b/c she found out that she had been lying to her. so just i guess pray that he may find the truth. I'll pray for ya. God Bless Jason Gregory
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now