Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hehe. I just wanted to say that. Noodles is a funny word. So is toodles. LOL!

homeschoolmom
Posted

Noodles... noodles... it is fun to say... noodles...






Botticelli (also fun to say...)




























NOODLES!!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

if you ask qfnol i always tell him toodles noodles when saying goodbye on line :rolling: or later gator

ThyWillBeDone
Posted
:eat: mmm noodles
ilovechrist
Posted

noodles and coagulated milk.

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 3 2004, 09:00 PM'] if you ask qfnol i always tell him toodles noodles when saying goodbye on line :rolling: or later gator [/quote]
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I was just thinking that!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :duel: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Posted

Noodles...noodles...noodles....

My last name is fun to say several times in a row :lol:

ThyWillBeDone
Posted

Is your last name Noodles? :D
Chris

Posted

nope Chris :P

although i have a teacher, Mr Noodles...he makes us call him Ted....i feel sorry for him with that name, lol, "Hey Professor Noodles!! Can you help me with the organelles of an animal cell, Mr Noodles sir? :lol:

...it's a 11 letter name with lots of e's and g's...:rolleyes:

ThyWillBeDone
Posted
:D Professor Noodles, that makes me laugh
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 3 2004, 11:19 PM']
...it's a 11 letter name with lots of e's and g's...:rolleyes: [/quote]
sheesh... for a second I was going to ask if you were related to me... but my last name doesn't have any g's in it. lol (theres a few e's, i's, and c's though)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 3 2004, 10:07 PM'] Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I was just thinking that!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :duel: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: [/quote]
are you laughing at me? :cry: :cry:












:ph34r: ninja vanish

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jul 4 2004, 12:48 AM'] sheesh... for a second I was going to ask if you were related to me... but my last name doesn't have any g's in it. lol (theres a few e's, i's, and c's though) [/quote]
mine is long and weird...and people can never say it...I don't think it's hard to say... <_<

at least it has vowels in all the right places unlike in Russian names :lol: (though I'm partly Russian my name is not)

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 4 2004, 10:59 AM'] at least it has vowels in all the right places unlike in Russian names :lol: (though I'm partly Russian my name is not) [/quote]
Russian names are easier than yours, lol.

Posted

:angry:

no they're not

they have h's and s's and t's and v's and r's all over the place and next to each other...:wacko:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted (edited)

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 4 2004, 11:59 AM'] mine is long and weird...and people can never say it...I don't think it's hard to say... <_<

at least it has vowels in all the right places unlike in Russian names :lol: (though I'm partly Russian my name is not) [/quote]
Are you sure there's g's in your last name because it sounds an awful lot like mine! lol

I take the truck in to get an oil change and they look us up on the computer and say "Uhhhhh..... Matthew........ I'm not even going to try to pronounce it." And when I say it they reply with "I never would have said that and I'm not going to try now, I'll still butcher it." lol

Edited by IcePrincessKRS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...