Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought "weareacouple" was blocked from the site? Why does it show them active 2 hours ago and still visiting profiles?

Posted (edited)

Why would this topic get put on the front page of phatmass? I know it's not automated so why put it there?

Edited by Guest
Posted

don't know about your second question, but they still show up as banned. Maybe they are still allowed to use the site without posting? I'm not sure. You'll have to ask @dUSt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...