cutenickname Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 My friend was an atheist. He then became convinced of the truth of Our Lord's claims about Himself and the Catholic Church's claims about itself. By some convoluted, but not exactly incorrect, theological and personal process he decided to: 1) get baptized Lutheran (Lutherans baptize by pouring and believe in baptismal regeneration--like the Bible), because the idea of being un-baptised until Easter 2021 was intolerable 2) immediately, like the same day (today in fact), present himself to a Catholic priest to begin the process of being received into the Catholic Church. Where there is a will, there is a way.
cutenickname Posted September 14, 2020 Author Posted September 14, 2020 29 minutes ago, dUSt said: Cute nickname BTW. I see what did there.
cutenickname Posted September 14, 2020 Author Posted September 14, 2020 *I see what you did there. (I am at the start of my third decade of begging dUSt to allow people to edit typos.)
dUSt Posted September 15, 2020 Posted September 15, 2020 23 hours ago, cutenickname said: *I see what you did there. (I am at the start of my third decade of begging dUSt to allow people to edit typos.) Typos are ending. *endearing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now