TempleofVesarius Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 ill give ya the chorus "I know you feel helpless now and I know you feel alone That's the same road, the same road I am on" and dale earnhardt jr and tony stewart are both in the video for the song if that helps
Carrie Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 I thought I knew music pretty well untill this thread. TOV, your song has me stumped too. Hmmm
VeraMaria Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 "THere can be miracles.....when you believe.....though hope is frail.....it's hard to kill....." I LOVE THAT SONMG!!! Isn't it beautiful?? (I mean, once you guess it, that is....hee hee )
VeraMaria Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 OK, OK, I'll just drop a hint....it's from a movie....it's....grrr, if I say anything else I'll give it away!! :blink:
TempleofVesarius Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 her song is from the prince of egypt "when you believe" mariah carey
Carrie Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 3 doors down "the road I am on" AHHH, I love 3 Doors Down. How could I not know that? :blink:
Carrie Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Ok, try this one. "Wasn't it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me. All things are gonna happen naturally. Taking your advice and I'm looking on the bright side and balancing the whole thing." hint: this is from a new artist's first cd
TempleofVesarius Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 jason mraz "you and i both" YOU CANT TOUCH ME!!!
TempleofVesarius Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 "Love is in the water Love is in the air Show me where to go Tell me will love be there Teach me how to speak Teach me how to share Teach me where to go Tell me will love be there"
Carrie Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 jason mraz "you and i both" YOU CANT TOUCH ME!!! that's amesome!! you know your stuff!!
TempleofVesarius Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 *proclaims himself king of this topic*
Thomas Michael Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 "Love is in the water Love is in the air Show me where to go Tell me will love be there Teach me how to speak Teach me how to share Teach me where to go Tell me will love be there" "Shine" by Collective Soul. amesome song.
VeraMaria Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 her song is from the prince of egypt "when you believe" mariah carey B) Yes! I love it!
TempleofVesarius Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 "One love it's easier said than done Can I rise above anything that gets in my way? Like words you say, you let your tongue get loose And when push comes to shove, I'm not used to walking away I keep on looking up, because these times are getting tough Tomorrow's gone and it's the same o' song Father fill my cup, give me strength to power up A life to shine, you're the diamond in this rough"
VeraMaria Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Guess this one; I know things are hard now, but don' t give up, my friend Though you can't imagine how the pain is going to end There's a reason for waiting that only time will show And what lies ahead is greater than you know Because when all else will abandon you, His love will still remain And He always sends the Sun after the rain. I know it's not easy when you hunger for the truth When sometimes the lies seem to offer all the proof. But their shallow explanations disintegrate in time Keep standing strong and truth is what you'll find And with the strength He's given you, you'll be forever changed You know He always sends the Sun after the rain. Look up to the sky and ask the rain to drench your soul And let our loving Father take control And rest assured the day will come when you'll look back and say, I know He always sends the Sun after the Rain.
TempleofVesarius Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Sun After the Rain by Jean-Ann and Joe Hand i know its no fair for you right?
Theologian in Training Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 (edited) TOV try this one: "I know you think that I shouldn't still love you I'll tell you that But if I didn't say it Well, I'd still have felt it Where's the sense in that? I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder Or return to where we were" Edited September 1, 2003 by Theologian in Training
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now