Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

[quote name='thicke' date='Jul 5 2004, 07:51 AM'] I can actually turn it around a little. I met a black guy in Seattle that assumed I was a member of the KKK just because I was form Memphis. I took about an hour explaining to him that I was just as hated by the KKK for being Catholic as he was for being black. There were a couple of times I honestly feared for my safety because I was changing his whole concept of reality and he didn't like it. Eventually, he accepted what I was saying and we became friends... [/quote]
COOL!

(Scary, but cool!) :ph34r:

MG

RemnantRules
Posted

Ash, those are the people who just don't want to hear the truth. Just look at the end of John where he states that not ALL of what Jesus did was written and if it were then we would need a book case to fill the entire world! hmm something to think about. lol. so scripture and the bible is not the beginning and the end of all. woo. i hope i'm coming off as i am agreeing with you b/c i am. i'm just reading this it seems i'm disagreeing, so to clarify i'm agreeing with you. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...