An Old School Catholic Message Board

Steubenville East Conference

Claudine

ThyWillBeDone

I just got back from the Stuebenville East Conference after a 9 hour ride. The conference was amazing and Righteous B was great, I am not sure what was better his rapping or his amazing talks he gave. I saw Claudine while I was there. Say a prayer for her and her group from Canada, they still have many hours of travel left before they get home.
God Bless,
Chris

SoulMan_Mr_G

[quote name='ThyWillBeDone' date='Jul 11 2004, 08:04 PM'] I just got back from the Stuebenville East Conference after a 9 hour ride. The conference was amazing and Righteous B was great, I am not sure what was better his rapping or his amazing talks he gave. I saw Claudine while I was there. Say a prayer for her and her group from Canada, they still have many hours of travel left before they get home.
God Bless,
Chris [/quote]
Thanks for the update Chris.

Good 2 hear ya had a good time.

(Claudine and her group travels were in my prayers)

Much Love :cool: Peace

Anyone going to Steubie East 2? I'm brining a whole bunch form my parish and we have some kids who are really into phatmass. We also ordered our group T shirts from Remant in Fort worth, TX through their tshirt apostolate.

Look for w big group from NH weraing our "HOW TO BE A SAINT" t's this coming friday. Looking forwrad to seeing Righteos B- Nosebleed is great!

Joe Mal

[quote name='SoulMan_Mr_G' date='Jul 12 2004, 07:27 AM'] Thanks for the update Chris.

Good 2 hear ya had a good time.

(Claudine and her group travels were in my prayers)

Much Love :cool: Peace [/quote]
Heyo -

We (the Canadians) got home safe last night just after midnight. I saw everyone out of the parking lot and the buses off to the depot.

But the journey continues, my friends.

God Bless,

Dave :) (alias Heavy D, a.k.a. A Canadian with Bananas).

RISE UP AND GO AGAINST THE FLOW!

WOW !!

it wAS awesome 2 C da Kidz being touched by da Big Guy!
ChRis Good Times Seeing you! ( I liked Ur Phatmass shirt )
Rightouse B and da Critic, awEsome Stuff!
Dave ( aka Heavy D, Canadians with bananas) Only 1 thing 2 say about this guy........ aight.... LOOK @ HIS PICTURE..... Now That's exactly what he's Like!
:lol: :lol:
Man Heavy D ur off da Heeeezeeeee....

GOD Is GOod
PeacE

CLaudine

Just got back for steubie east 2 last night with our youth group. Sunday afterenoon I saw this guy wearing his PHATMASS T-shirt. An inceredible weekend and the T was quite cool.

Lot's of hiphop. props to our heavenly Mom, and the Eucharist adoration... wow

I was there too. What a great time. I sat right up in front of the band Saturday night. It was a thrill just to be in the tent with that many revolutionaries.

FREEDOM!

-Geo
1body

[quote name='joemal1117' date='Jul 19 2004, 08:02 AM'] Just got back for steubie east 2 last night with our youth group. Sunday afterenoon I saw this guy wearing his PHATMASS T-shirt. An inceredible weekend and the T was quite cool.

Lot's of hiphop. props to our heavenly Mom, and the Eucharist adoration... wow [/quote]
Guys Im so Glad you had an Amzing Time with Jesus!!

god Bless!
Claudine

Geo,
Im so happy for you that you got 2 experience Jesus @ steubie! and thats so cool you got 2 sit @ da Front Row! SWeeTnEsS!

PO

GOd BlesS

Claudine

• 11 months later...

[quote name='joemal1117' date='Jul 13 2004, 05:44 AM']Anyone going to Steubie East 2?  I'm brining a whole bunch form my parish and we have some kids who are really into phatmass.  We also ordered our group T shirts from Remant in Fort worth, TX through their tshirt apostolate.

Look for w big group from NH weraing our "HOW TO BE A SAINT" t's this coming friday.  Looking forwrad to seeing Righteos B- Nosebleed is great!

Joe Mal
[right][snapback]262126[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Im going to be there tomorrow. Ill say hi if I see you. :cool:

Wait....this was last year.... :unsure:

:cyclops:

[quote name='ThyWillBeDone' date='Jul 5 2004, 02:53 PM']I be with a group from Saint Al parish/ Saint Pius X High School from Pottstown PA. Its the high school I graduated from last year. I will be the one who looks like he is not in high school anymore, and have goatee, I am pretty sure I am the only one if the group with a goatee.
God Bless,
Chris
[right][snapback]249345[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

St Pius X!!! Do you know my friend Mary KateLloyd??? She just graduated in 04 and is going to St Joes University now

by the way everyone going this weekend or whenever go to the bookstore and buy my cd...(zealous: refocused) it is only $10 tell your friends. God Bless