Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

G'day (aussie For "hello" Lol)


Recommended Posts

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

welcome! I hope you'll stick around!

- Your Brother In Christ, Jeff

Posted

Welcome to Phatmass Robert :D

hehehe all these aussies are poppin in from out no where here lately ;) lol

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Jul 8 2004, 02:39 PM'] Welcome to Phatmass, Robert.
I'm from Perth, Western Australia.
I've been to the Redemptorist Monastery for Mass and I've heard of the HSOF Community.
I've also been to several talks by Raymond de Souza. [/quote]
Yay, another Aussie :banana: and a West Coast Eagles supporter at that :cheer:

Did you go to the Monastery or to any of Raymond's talks before February 2001?

Which mass did you go to at the monastery?

If you're down this way feel free to stay at Karriholm :)

God bless a fellow West Aussie

Pope St Clement 1
Posted
:D Thanks Jennie.

Yep, we Aussies are taking over but keep it a secret ;)

God bless ya cotton socks :D
Pope St Clement 1
Posted

Phazzan, where are ya.

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

Thanks Demonslayer, ilovechrist, Crusader_4, JeffCR07 and St Colette for the welcome.

I will stick around Jeff although I may not be on everyday as I spend fridays to tuesdays at Karriholm (and with all stuff God's called me to do).

You know what else I love about Phatmass, Crusader_4 - the fact that's it's faithful to the Magisterium and (my worthy successor :D ) Pope John Paul II. It's fantastic that there's all these people from around the World - hopefully we can get some more on. I just think its the coolest Catholic website! And yep, it does show how catholic this wonderful, awesome Catholic church of ours is.

May God bless all of you. :)

Posted

We need more Aussies on this board, mate. I'm from Sydney.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...