cutenickname Posted October 3, 2020 Posted October 3, 2020 I am a very literate big-brained, thicc boy. I should be able to edit my typos. I have been asking you for this since like 2002 or something. Let me edit my sh stuff.
dUSt Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 4 hours ago, cutenickname said: I am a very literate big-brained, thicc boy. I should be able to edit my typos. I have been asking you for this since like 2002 or something. Let me edit my sh stuff. You joined August 21. I have no idea who you are.
cutenickname Posted October 4, 2020 Author Posted October 4, 2020 Just now, dUSt said: You joined August 21. I have no idea who you are. I have been here on and off since I was 12 or 13. Many, many years ago. I have been here long enough to remember you posting a picture of yourself in a bathtub full of dish soap and using a Greek word describe your wife's curvaceousness. I am old, please don't get too invested in who I was though. I mostly lurked.
dUSt Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 1 minute ago, cutenickname said: I have been here on and off since I was 12 or 13. Many, many years ago. I have been here long enough to remember you posting a picture of yourself in a bathtub full of dish soap and using a Greek word describe your wife's curvaceousness. I am old, please don't get too invested in who I was though. I mostly lurked. I don't remember any of that.
cutenickname Posted October 4, 2020 Author Posted October 4, 2020 3 minutes ago, dUSt said: I don't remember any of that. Well, I do.
Jaime Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 Is it... no it can't be... might it possibly be... Camilam
ardillacid Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 13 hours ago, cutenickname said: I have been here on and off since I was 12 or 13. Many, many years ago. I have been here long enough to remember you posting a picture of yourself in a bathtub full of dish soap and using a Greek word describe your wife's curvaceousness. I am old, please don't get too invested in who I was though. I mostly lurked. Are you still 12 or 13?
dUSt Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 Edits are allowed up to one hour after posting. If you can't fix a typo in an hour, that's on you.
ardillacid Posted October 4, 2020 Posted October 4, 2020 9 hours ago, Jaime said: Is it... no it can't be... might it possibly be... Camilam I was thinking that transgender person. Can't remember the handle. OG phatmass though.
Didacus Posted October 16, 2020 Posted October 16, 2020 From dUst this forum rose, to dUst this forum shall return...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now