Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

(Soon to be Blessed) Carlo Acutis


Recommended Posts

Posted

Blessed_Carlo_Acutis(1).thumb.jpg.d0d20f9684b337dddd0cbdd41c2e5966.jpg

I just heard about this kid, who will be beatified on October 10.  I've seen that page on Eucharistic miracles he started before, though. (http://www.miracolieucaristici.org/en/Liste/list.html)

He seems like the kind of kid we used to all be in the Creepy Aliens board, just a Catholic young teen on the internet promoting the faith.  definitely makes me think of myself when I was younger (well, the better parts of myself when I was younger, anyway).

Pretty cool to see someone like that be beatified.  We should entrust phatmass to his patronage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Acutis

 

____________

Imagine if he had been actually been a member of phatmass!

I guess that's unlikely but man would that be cool. 

Ash Wednesday
Posted

The youth need relatable role models these days. Not that there aren't any, but he was a special gift in this regard. Everything I read about him just gives me joy.

Posted

I agree with you Ash Wednesday.  When we talk about the saints, they are almost always could be someone parent/grandparent.  The young need someone that they could prey to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...