Didacus Posted October 7, 2020 Posted October 7, 2020 On October 2nd, 2015! I missed my 5 year anniversary... Don't know if I'll ever pull it off again....
MIKolbe Posted October 10, 2020 Posted October 10, 2020 On 10/7/2020 at 4:07 PM, Didacus said: On October 2nd, 2015! I missed my 5 year anniversary... Don't know if I'll ever pull it off again.... YOU SHOULD GET ME MY SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didacus Posted October 14, 2020 Author Posted October 14, 2020 On 10/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, MIKolbe said: YOU SHOULD GET ME MY SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SENT YOU DOZENS OF SHIRTS! YALK WITH YOU MAILMAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - I SUSPECT HE'S RESELLING MY T-SHIRTS BY NOW!!!
MIKolbe Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 On 10/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, Didacus said: I SENT YOU DOZENS OF SHIRTS! YALK WITH YOU MAILMAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - I SUSPECT HE'S RESELLING MY T-SHIRTS BY NOW!!! YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didacus Posted October 21, 2020 Author Posted October 21, 2020 6 hours ago, MIKolbe said: YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the reason I never released my line of underwear!!!
fides' Jack Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 8 hours ago, MIKolbe said: YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hour ago, Didacus said: You're the reason I never released my line of underwear!!! Wait, what? Does this mean the throne of lies is a toilet? And what does that have to do with underwear? Was there some streaking going on or something? I'm so lost!!
Didacus Posted October 22, 2020 Author Posted October 22, 2020 14 hours ago, fides' Jack said: Wait, what? Does this mean the throne of lies is a toilet? And what does that have to do with underwear? Was there some streaking going on or something? I'm so lost!! Once Didacus.corp takes over the world all will ba made clear. So please endorse and support us.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now