Didacus Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 1 minute ago, Aloysius said: i love the Dan Quayle spelling of potatoe lol. I have seriously NO CLUE what that means...
Aloysius Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 George H W Bush's vice president corrected this kid who spelled potato correctly by insisting he add an 'e' (the e is only added in the plural form).
Didacus Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 2 minutes ago, Aloysius said: George H W Bush's vice president corrected this kid who spelled potato correctly by insisting he add an 'e' (the e is only added in the plural form). Oh my... In my own defense... in my case, that was just my french showing... FYI potato in french = patate And Potatoes = patates There, now you learned something today!
Peace Posted October 28, 2020 Author Posted October 28, 2020 49 minutes ago, Aloysius said: when i get fat or run out of money i only eat plain potatoes until i'm skinny and have more money again. #truefacts Nah you have to go with rice, the ultimate broke-person food. Or get your hands on some government cheese!
Aloysius Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 I've had great depression tomato soup before (ketchup + hot water); that counts as a fruit, right?
Peace Posted October 28, 2020 Author Posted October 28, 2020 8 minutes ago, Aloysius said: I've had great depression tomato soup before (ketchup + hot water); that counts as a fruit, right? OK I think you won that one. I've led a life of privilege, in retrospect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now