Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

RemnantRules
Posted

i've decided my goal is to get as many posts down as the number i was registered in. So i have about 700 more! but it's cool something to shoot for.

Posted

cool idea

i ll do that

Posted

lol that means I only have a 100 and something to go lol

Posted

WAY past it. LOL!

immaculata
Posted

i wonder what number i was...

immaculata
Posted

185.. passed that a looooooongggggggg time ago!

Posted

222....lol, way past it...:cool:

Posted

New goal!
Reach 8times my number. Right now I am at 7.0520504731861198738170347003155 times. LOL!

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 5 2004, 08:15 PM'] New goal!
Reach 8times my number. Right now I am at 7.0520504731861198738170347003155 times. LOL! [/quote]
whoa...too much math for my brain...don't you have anything else to do?

:rotfl:

:wub:

MG

BeenaBobba
Posted

Hehe. Way passed. You will pass your member number, too, in no time! :)

God bless,

Jen

RemnantRules
Posted

woo i hope so!

immaculata
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 5 2004, 09:15 PM'] New goal!
Reach 8times my number. Right now I am at 7.0520504731861198738170347003155 times. LOL! [/quote]
yeah, well i'm at 13.572972972972972972972972972973 sooooooooo....

:locosign:

Posted

I can change my title!

Posted

[quote name='Mickey's_Girl' date='Jul 5 2004, 11:52 PM'] whoa...too much math for my brain...don't you have anything else to do?

:rotfl:

:wub:

MG [/quote]
Someone missed my "Bush tax cut" thread. LOL! I fell maddly in love with number crunching. LOL!

RemnantRules
Posted

can you do my taxes when i get older!? :D

Posted

ill try it... unless im already there

ill c when i post this :P

Posted

woooohooo i past it :D

RemnantRules
Posted

well drag...it looks like it's only a small handfull of us who are under...oh well! just an idea that will work for me.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i guess i could go........backwards? :blink: :unsure: :mellow:

RemnantRules
Posted

lol. thanks for trying littleflower. Your so far past it it's well it's out of here it's cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...