Luigi Posted November 9, 2020 Posted November 9, 2020 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIsRmBsz0ZGIgJk5AtO9yA Catholic (convert), mother of six, comedian, articulate. I've learned of her only recently.
Ash Wednesday Posted November 9, 2020 Posted November 9, 2020 Have not listened to her comedy, but I think I did hear her story on EWTN at some point.
MiscarriageSucks Posted November 11, 2020 Posted November 11, 2020 I used to babysit her six children. Couple years ago. Nice lady. Rowdy kids.
elizabeth09 Posted November 14, 2020 Posted November 14, 2020 I never even heard of her. It is good to listen to her?
chrysostom Posted November 14, 2020 Posted November 14, 2020 (edited) All I know is her book called Something Other Than God which is her conversion story. It's quite well done and she gets into life choices about fertility, etc. and faithfulness to Catholic teaching. Edited November 14, 2020 by chrysostom
Luigi Posted November 14, 2020 Author Posted November 14, 2020 She talks intelligently - as intelligently as a comedian can - about serious topics. I think she has a knack for finding an intelligent perspective on a topic and the right words for talking about it, especially in refuting meme-talk. Here's a sample, talking about Amy Coney Barrett. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddh3Kk-NRk
Jaime Posted November 16, 2020 Posted November 16, 2020 Is she still on the Catholic Channel with Sirius XM radio? Also is there still a Catholic Channel on Sirius XM radio? I used to listen to her pretty regularly when I had satellite radio. I liked her
Luigi Posted November 16, 2020 Author Posted November 16, 2020 51 minutes ago, Jaime said: Is she still on the Catholic Channel with Sirius XM radio? Also is there still a Catholic Channel on Sirius XM radio? I used to listen to her pretty regularly when I had satellite radio. I liked her She left Sirius XM and went independent on YouTube and Patreon. I never heard of her until about 10 days ago, but I like her, too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now