Soldier4Him Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 Hey guys! Mary has drafted me to be a member of her Militia of the Immaculata! I will be enrolled on July 16th, the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel! Pray for me! Not only am I enlisting in her Militia, Mary will be knighting me as well! I'm going to be a Knight at the Foot of the Cross! My physical suffering from my diabetes will be offered up as her knight! Pray for me the next week and a half, especially the 16th! WOO HOO!
RemnantRules Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 can you explain about this...i'm unfimiliar with this and i'm curious. Thanks Congrats by the way God Bless Jason Gregory RemnantRoadie
StColette Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 Wonderful Soldier !!!!!!! I'll be drafted soon as well just haven't decided on which Feast Day yet
Philippe Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 that site has soo much in it... can u put it in a nutshell? like wat do u do in the MI?
Iacobus Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 That title scared me... All these things (Ready Resevere call up, troop movements out of Korea, etc) are pointing towards a draft... and being of age and male I am scared everytime that word comes up.
Soldier4Him Posted July 6, 2004 Author Posted July 6, 2004 I thought it was a good attention grabber...apparently it worked Iacobus! Lifeteener~it's basically consecrating your life to Mary. Look at the "What is the MI" section of the site.
Philippe Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 ive read everything on that site but i just dont understand what the purpose of this is and why we have 2 official enroll in an orginization to consecrate ourselves
immaculata Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats, Miss Liss!! I'm so happy for you, fellow Lady Knight!! Remember- you might forget about Our Lady, but she'll never forget you!!!
Lounge Daddy Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 [font="Courier"]very very cool. you have prayers, fellow knight [/font]
Soldier4Him Posted July 6, 2004 Author Posted July 6, 2004 Miss Liss, huh? Hmm.....I LIKE IT! Thanks everyone! I do ask for your prayers on the 16th of this month when I make my official consecration. Thanks for the support! ~Alissa
DojoGrant Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 I joined the MI on the same day! I will be celebrating one year on July 16th! Welcome!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Congratulations! Perhaps someday I will join, but I don't know enough about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now