picchick Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 In honor of thanksgiving and procrastination, I'd like to start a thankfulness thread. One that is unique. It is somewhat common that people are thankful for family and food and a place to live. But let's name what unique things we are thankfully for! I'm thankful for IV pumps that can calculate drip rates and convert micrograms/kilograms/min to a rate.
Guest Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 Phatmass I am grateful to have reached 75 years in Jan 2021 Our welfare system in Australia Our weather in South Australia To be living in Australia during the COVID epidemic President-elect Joe Biden won the USA election Not a Liberal voter, but grateful for Prime Minister Morrison (Scommo) who has done an outstanding job leading us through the epidemic (still unfolding), as have our state Premiers. Really truly thankful I now know how to post images BETTER STOP!
Jaime Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 2 hours ago, picchick said: I'm thankful for IV pumps that can calculate drip rates and convert micrograms/kilograms/min to a rate. That was going to be mine I’m thankful my wife made a practice pie, a non practice pie and both turned out. I got to eat a piece a day early
little2add Posted November 26, 2020 Posted November 26, 2020 I Thank God for my: bountiful and abundant daily bread Good health of mind, body and spirit loving spouse, our children and grandchildren My many blessings
CatherineM Posted November 27, 2020 Posted November 27, 2020 I’m thankful that I haven’t had to kill any of the primates I’m in quarantine with. Yet.
Peace Posted November 28, 2020 Posted November 28, 2020 I am thankful that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like the tax collectors.
ardillacid Posted November 29, 2020 Posted November 29, 2020 Generic: i am grateful for my healthy baby boy Unique per OP: grateful i got coronavirus so i am done with all this the essence of cow
MIKolbe Posted December 1, 2020 Posted December 1, 2020 I am thankful that Canon Law II is almost over. I am equally thankful for the many fruits the class on St. Paul's epistles bore.
picchick Posted December 1, 2020 Author Posted December 1, 2020 On 11/28/2020 at 11:29 PM, ardillacid said: Unique per OP: grateful i got coronavirus so i am done with all this the essence of cow Oh no!! I hope that you are feeling better. On 11/25/2020 at 11:39 PM, Jaime said: That was going to be mine I’m thankful my wife made a practice pie, a non practice pie and both turned out. I got to eat a piece a day early It's good right? My job would be a lot harder. And here's to pie!!!
CS937 Posted December 5, 2020 Posted December 5, 2020 I'm thankful that Peep murderers still get prosecuted
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now