Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Praper request - lost item


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have lost something important that I am trying to find and don't know if I can replace.

Posted

Prayer to St Anthony to intercede for you.  Please keep us updated.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Please keep us updated.  I will add it to my prayer list

 

Posted

Y

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Oh my gosh, I forgot I posted this. Yes, I think I did find it. Thank you so much for the prayers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...