Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

(I also posted this on the prayer board)

Well, God is taking care of me all over the place! Mom told Dad about my conversion already, so I don't have to! He took it *okay*, which is good.

Please pray for me as I start this journey in earnest, and that I'll have the right answers for and attitudes towards people. I imagine I'll have a lot of explaining to do in the upcoming weeks and months.

MG

Posted
:clapping: yay for mommies!! :clapping:
Posted

Yay! That's really great. Now you don't have that weighing over your head. :D

Woo hoo!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

Yay! Now you can relax and enjoy yourself...

Crusader_4
Posted

Way to go i hope everything goes smooth for you thats one of the hardest parts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...