An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baby planning 2021

Anastasia13

I don't want to post a lot of details, but we have been working with someone to do testing for a potentially terminal condition for babies, so we can deal with anything bad that happens as soon as possible. I want prayer for the financial decisions about how many times/rounds (twins run in the family not to far back), babies to be healthy (also because 30s), and easy pregnancy (without much problem from chronic pain issues or too much morning sickness*).**

Hubby needs to be a baby daddy, even if he does jokes(?) about bathing the kids in the backyard with the hose. :rolleyes::|:heart::)

*Please don't try to tell me it might not happen much without prayer-I know my stomach better than you do. Besides, me complaining about this later this year might be a good sign :baby:.

**I of course pray for our future babies to be health and strong and know and love the Lord. Hopefully be smart and creative too. This is about getting the babies though.

Edited by Anastasia13

Ok, well I am exciting about the possibility of being able to have kids soon and see them suffer less when little because we can get the best medical treatment for them and pray it goes well because it has impacted part of the family for generations and I am praying that things go well. I hope y’all non-reacting folk are happy too. 

I had not realized that you have gotten married and are expecting. Congratulations for both! :)

We are expecting a son in May who has been diagnosed with a deformity which will require a lot of attention. We will also offer our small suffering for you and your little one.

On 1/15/2021 at 5:05 PM, Nihil Obstat said:

I had not realized that you have gotten married and are expecting. Congratulations for both! :)

We are expecting a son in May who has been diagnosed with a deformity which will require a lot of attention. We will also offer our small suffering for you and your little one.

Lord have mercy on you and your little one.

We are not yet expecting, but we hope to be by summer. We are talking to doctors about the process for testing and such. It kind of made an issue* shortly after our wedding, but might as well do something while we can since the covid situation isn’t going away just yet.

*dm for details if desired.

• 2 weeks later...