CS937 Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 Is it possible to delete a Phatmass account? I was trying to figure out how to. Thanks!!
Ash Wednesday Posted January 31, 2021 Posted January 31, 2021 You would need to talk to the site admin @dUSt about it.
CS937 Posted February 1, 2021 Author Posted February 1, 2021 On 1/31/2021 at 5:01 AM, Ash Wednesday said: You would need to talk to the site admin @dUSt about it. Okay. Thank you for your response!
Peace Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Personally if I wanted to be out, I would get myself banned. Go out in a blaze of glory.
Ash Wednesday Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Please don't. I'm not sure if anyone else saw what I saw posted the last time someone did that, but we don't need this in our lives.
Peace Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 4 hours ago, Ash Wednesday said: Please don't. I'm not sure if anyone else saw what I saw posted the last time someone did that, but we don't need this in our lives. You mean when said poster threatened to murder me? I suppose that wasn't such a great thing. I suppose.
CS937 Posted February 6, 2021 Author Posted February 6, 2021 On 2/1/2021 at 4:26 PM, Ash Wednesday said: Please don't. I'm not sure if anyone else saw what I saw posted the last time someone did that, but we don't need this in our lives. -Hacks the website and turns it into a Father James Martin fanpage- ;)
ReasonableFaith Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 6 hours ago, CS937 said: -Hacks the website and turns it into a Father James Martin fanpage- In an ironic and more interesting scenario: -Hacks the website and turns it into a Chad Ripperger / John Zuhlsdorf / David Nix / David Fulton fanpage-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now