Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finding out sex tomorrow


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tomorrow I find out the sex of my baby before work.

I'm gonna wear blue if it's a girl and pink if it's a boy and ask them to guess when they see me and be like

NOPE! GENDER STEREOTYPES ARE FAKE!!!!

Posted

According to a very old woman I used to know, the blue-pink distinction didn't become popular until after World War I. It was based on Gainsborough's painting Blue Boy and Lawrence's painting Pinkie. Prior to that, she said, the color for all babies was white. But I have no idea why those two paintings became the trend-setters after WWI. 

CuriositasEtFidem
Posted

Congratulations!! I'll keep you and your child in my prayers

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Well, I'm a woman, but I grew up with 3 older brothers. My toys were like.... Barbie and Chewbacca flying on Transformers. My Little Pony fought evil with Voltron.

I turned out fine (?) 
Never mind, don't answer that. 

 

 

Posted

it's a girl500_F_94639810_a8xLtnvZcsJdJMBlSxUrT4v8J

Posted
On 2/9/2021 at 2:01 PM, rosemary1991 said:

it's a girl500_F_94639810_a8xLtnvZcsJdJMBlSxUrT4v8J

Girl's have pink balloons.

  • 1 month later...
MiscarriageSucks
Posted
On 2/13/2021 at 1:33 PM, dUSt said:

Girl's have pink balloons.

Not my daughter! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...