Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m trying out a new style of art I’ve been influenced by recently. It’s basically colorful Photoshop collages. My spin is to tell different stories of Saints on their feast days. Here’s my first two. 
 

Our Lady of Lourdes

2328E9ED-D612-43D0-A810-18408124AE87.thumb.jpeg.df6045d6e795117e39fb95b3b8a2f5af.jpeg

Saint Eulalia

581D5D38-219A-44CD-815E-BD79773AAA9A.thumb.jpeg.5d5b684c5c69cfc67e0ae804968109d7.jpeg

CuriositasEtFidem
Posted

Very clean and aesthetically pleasing!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Love those, and love collage in general. 

Posted

Is it bad that this kind of reminds me of Monty Python?

Posted

Can we get a Ted Cruz collage.

227jtpu8lci61.jpg?auto=webp&s=cf0a9c8789

Posted
12 hours ago, Jaime said:

Is it bad that this kind of reminds me of Monty Python?

Why would that ever be bad?

Posted

Im not keen. Too scarey. I'm easily scared.:rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...