Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Shelly And Angie Thread!


Recommended Posts

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Who is our guest??? We need a guest! ilovechrist was going to be out guest... but he never returned to the set... :whistle:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Someone visit us... anyone?? please???

shelly_freak
Posted

i agree with you angie...we need a guest

shelly_freak
Posted

I know for a fact that lankyswimmer just looged on, he should be our next guest

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I will sing a song for you all. It is called











You are my Sunshine. :guitar:


You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy,
When skies are gray,
You neverknow, dear,
How much I love you,
Please don't take,
My sunshine...
Away!

shelly_freak
Posted

oh i dont really like this Smallville. its the one where Lex goes insane and Clark goes evil, i like clark as good better than evil. but he's still cute :cool:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

If I only had 20 cents I though... I could buy 20 cents worth of hot dogs.

Then I though, what if I had a dollar?

How many hot dogs could I get with that one single dollar?

I though and I though, and you know what?
















I forgot where I put my money...

My dreams of hot dogs were gone forever


(Or at least until I find my money again)

shelly_freak
Posted

oh i love that song angie

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

If Jesus were a coagulated milk, what kind would he be?

shelly_freak
Posted

Noooooooooooooooo Clark, god I hate bad Clark!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Have you ever wanted a llama? Or an emu?

I haven't.

I want a turtle or a gold fish...

Turtles are CUTE!

:) :) :) :)

Gold fish are cute too, but not as cute as turtles!!!

shelly_freak
Posted

good-ah





hehe
i make myself laugh

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I wish some people (like Shelly) would get back in the phatmass world, cause Clarck don't count here!

shelly_freak
Posted

i always wanted a turtle, no 4 turtles and then i could genetically enhance them, and then id have my own mutant ninja turtles

shelly_freak
Posted

take that splinter

shelly_freak
Posted

wow... when did i become such a nerd:nerd:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Hey only like 25 more posts and I'm at 150! Whoo hoo! I think SHelly and I are racing to see who can out do each other now... it's a posting war!

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :duel:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Shelly, nerds belong with othe nerds at nerd conventions... I'd say you are more of a dork...

shelly_freak
Posted
:nerd: hey why didnt the face work?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

For all the Chillins, don't start wars with your friends online... it doesn't always work out...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...