Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 7 2004, 02:53 PM'] Okay, I drew my sword...it looks more like a scimitar, really...

[img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/Sword.gif[/img]


I'm not that good a computer artist... [/quote]
:rotfl:

You rock man..how long did it take you to make that?

voiciblanche
Posted

Where's Zach and Jacob? They have swords. :lol:

voiciblanche
Posted
:(

I'm a bad future wife. I'm sorry. :sadder:

Can we... erm... shake hands... and make up?

:)
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 7 2004, 03:55 PM'] :rotfl:

You rock man..how long did it take you to make that? [/quote]
About two minutes.

I really do have a decent sized arsenal at my house, though...including my mother's .38 Police Special...

theculturewarrior
Posted

Whippersnappers. :rolleyes:

voiciblanche
Posted
:sadder:

Ben, where are you? I'm asking your forgiveness... :cry:
ilovechrist
Posted

forgiveness?

after your gathering of an army to defend yourself, when i've hardly done anything at all?! are you nuts?!


course we can shake hands, and make up, under 1 condition--


nobody complains about any future avatars, titles, and signatures that are under my possesion :D

deal?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]nobody complains about any future avatars, titles, and signatures that are under my possesion

deal?

[/quote]

No dice.

RemnantRules
Posted

eeehhhh will see!

BeenaBobba
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 7 2004, 04:19 PM'] I'm nobody's heartthrob...I look too much like a troll... [/quote]
I think you're handsome, Micah! I've got a tiny crush on you. :blush: LOL.

God bless,

Jen

voiciblanche
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 7 2004, 04:20 PM'] nobody complains about any future avatars, titles, and signatures that are under my possesion :D

deal? [/quote]
But now that you [i]can[/i] help falling in love with me... :sadder:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jul 7 2004, 05:35 PM'] I think you're handsome, Micah! I've got a tiny crush on you. :blush: LOL.

God bless,

Jen [/quote]
Eww...cooties...

ilovechrist
Posted

jason--

are you and amber REALLY siblings?

voiciblanche
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 7 2004, 04:35 PM'] jason--

are you and amber REALLY siblings? [/quote]
No. He adopted me as his little sister. ^_^

He'll still beat you up if you break my heart, though. :P

RemnantRules
Posted

no not really, just an friend who i've took as a sister!

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jul 7 2004, 05:35 PM'] But now that you [i]can[/i] help falling in love with me... :sadder: [/quote]
:huh:

i'm confused... i changed the title so it goes with the avatar AND you.

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote]no not really, just an friend who i've took as a sister! [/quote]

So the number of available aunts is increased?

voiciblanche
Posted

Alright. ::sigh::

Sorry. I'm demanding, I know. :P

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jul 7 2004, 05:37 PM'] He'll still beat you up if you break my heart, though. :P [/quote]
:o

i'm in big doo-doo.


i wasn't intending to break your heart at all!!

RemnantRules
Posted

good! lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...