An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone Catch The Mtv Vmas?

inDEED

That kiss thing between Britney, MaDonna and that other woman? Rather odd. Joe Scarborough had a FANTASTIC response to that act...I'll post the transcript once it's on MSNBC.

:blink: :blink: I'm confused, can someone please explain what this is?? Or am I a total weirdo?? I never heard of MTV Vmas...ok, so I AM weird.... :blink::blink: :ph34r:

MTV Video Music Awards. I didn't see it. I heard about the kiss between Britney and Madonna. And immediately put my head in a pillow and screamed that it was on T.V.

Okay, I didn't do the last part. But I could have.

I mean when there's already lots of sex and cussing on tv anyways it isn't much of a suprise. Still they shouldn't have done that, there are many young people watching mtv.

Still they shouldn't have done that, there are many young people watching mtv.

That is EXACTLY why they did it...

Cheap publicity...

As far as I'm concerned, MTV is about as bad as it can possibly get on television...

I don't watch that garbage, but I heard about it on a radio talk show. As far as I'm concerned, these people are just going way too far. They have raised the bar of what can be shown on tv and what is "shocking" and every year they try to outdo the year before. It's awful and the youth of this country is going to think these disgusting acts are normal. Same sex kisses, half naked women...I'm afraid to ask what's next.

The image of it was plastered on MSN.com front page.

That is how I learned of it...

Idiots. I shake my head in disbelief.

As I have always said... ethics are for geniuses, morals are for the wise.

ethics change, morals do not.

No matter where the line is, someone will cross it... some will follow. If we draw a new line, it happens all over again.

The line should have never been redrawn in the first place.

Even a smart atheist or agnostic knows that morals are better for society.... yet so many want ethics, then wonder why crime rates rise, their children rebel, and their children end up with psychological disorders.... All these things are on a rise because of ethics.

God Bless,

ironmonk

This is so disgusting, What's the world coming to?

more than half of American teenagers watch or at least somehow associate with MTV. How can they do this? :unsure:

To top it off, the last saturday night live ( I can't stand this show, but sometimes it's ok)... it had Ray Ramono on it, so I thought it would be good... I was wrong.

They had a skit that made fum of people who are waiting for marriage to have sex.

Whoever wrote that, should be locked up, and the key be thrown away.

God Bless,

ironmonk

TempleofVesarius

"this is not about sex.

we all know sex sells and the whole world buying."

~creed

if we stop buying, sex stops selling, and stop getting it shoved down our throats