Aloysius Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 Alright, we're in The Resistance and we've been causin the devil a bit of havoc. Now it's time to really let him know who we are, really let him know we mean business for the sake of Christ. You know what I'm talkin about, we're takin out the big guns. PRAYERS. As the Commander of this PhatMass Resistance Movement, I'm planning an attack. I've discovered a weak spot in the enemies defences, he can't stand when people sacfrice any type of relief from suffering or pain or discomfort. He wants people to be selfish and fight against discomfort. So I'm coordinating an attack at this weak point of the beast's forces. I need men who are willing to take on this most dangerous mission. This is D-Day. we're invading the devil's comfort zone. I'm calling for an all-night vigil. Everyone will do at least one rosary and one stations of the cross, and then a whole bunch of whatever prayers they want. It will begin at 7:00 PM and last until 7:00 AM. That's twelve hours. Every two hours there will be a simple check-in post in a thread designated for the battle. There's no cop-outs though. I want only 6 posts on PhatMass within this 12 hour period, no more (I will be checking all your posts afterwards) More info later, suggest days. Pax Amorque Christi Athanasius Contra Mundi WE DONT LIKE SIN
Aloysius Posted July 8, 2004 Author Posted July 8, 2004 yeah, that's just something we'll need to decide.
Aloysius Posted July 8, 2004 Author Posted July 8, 2004 Let's say next friday to saturday if enough people can sign on for that night
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 Next friday to saturday...you mean next week, right? We can fast that Friday, too...
Aloysius Posted July 8, 2004 Author Posted July 8, 2004 Sure thing, we'll have a unit that will fast, you can be commander of that if you want. I'll be part of your unit while directing the whole force as well. (lol, it's fun to talk about it like this ) Yep, you head up the fasting unit. I'll coordinate the full force of the attack.
Aloysius Posted July 8, 2004 Author Posted July 8, 2004 tomarrow I'll start a thread in Open Mic and start up an Adult Unit to be our second line of defence.
Philippe Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 hey can we not do it this week but next week? im goin 2 the lake and i cant do this but i really want 2 but id love to be able 2 coordinate the time better
RemnantRules Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 Just tell me a date, time, and what my assingnment is and i will be on the front line for you sir! God Bless Jason Gregory Soldier in Christ
Philippe Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 Amen... ill do my best ill probably get lots of carp from my parents but ill deal with it
xxjjtuffxx Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 Sir! Yes SIR! It will be my first complete rosary, but it will be one HEdoublehockey stix of a night! sir! leme know a date Pvt. James Michael Lavigne JamesL_AAG@rock.com Aim sn : xxjjtuffxx Satan?......ur going down baby
Aloysius Posted July 8, 2004 Author Posted July 8, 2004 yeah I was talkin next week, don't wanna do it without notice plus i won't be able to do it this friday, i'm talkin friday next week.
the_rev Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 Sounds great! I'm all for it! O yeah my aim name is: ApologistEd Pax Christi, Eddie
voiciblanche Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 Count me in. The prince of this world is going down.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now