Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Before The State Legislature Of Phatmass


Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted
Whereas Phatmass has long since banished slavery from her shores, yet still suffers the oppression of Nebraskan hegemony, I, Senator Tad Charles Warrior or the County of Chocolatia, propose that Phatmass, being a uniquely Southern institution, secede from the corrupt and arrogant Nebraskan regime. All those in favor (Southerners only, yankees have to pay the poll tax) say Aye!
Posted

I have to pay a poll tax?

What kind of government is this? :rolling:

Posted

lol, i'm not sure what a poll tax is

Posted

a tax we have to pay for participating in this poll.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 8 2004, 01:33 PM'] Whereas Phatmass has long since banished slavery from her shores, yet still suffers the oppression of Nebraskan hegemony, I, Senator Tad Charles Warrior or the County of Chocolatia, propose that Phatmass, being a uniquely Southern institution, secede from the corrupt and arrogant Nebraskan regime. All those in favor (Southerners only, yankees have to pay the poll tax) say Aye! [/quote]
As the only known Nebraskan on this phorum, I must object. The "Nebraskan Regime" as you call it has been involved in no oppression, nor could it be, as I am not even a moderator, but only a lowly Church Faithful member. However, if you wish to be involved in such preposterous claims for succession, I refer you to the antiquitous art of dueling and request that we meet at a pre-arranged time so that I may more easily whoop your sorry behind back to the snake nest from which you came. Have we an agreement or do I need to call on the entire Yankee army to put down another of your measley Southern rebellions in such an overwhelmingly victorious fashion as we have down before?

immaculata
Posted

*moves to Alabama so I can vote for free*

AYE!

Crusader_4
Posted

As a Canadian do i get a nonresident vote?

Posted

sure Crusader !! lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

TCW, you have not yet replied to my most generous promise of sweet vengeance. Are you well? Do you not answer me? Do you know realize that I have the authority have you put to death?








Okay, that last one was a little too Pontius Pilate...








But you will pay never the less!















"Let me just give you my email-it's 'lois_must_die@yahoo.com'." -Baby Stewie, The Family Guy

theculturewarrior
Posted

I accept your challenge. I propose fisticuffs.


"Honk if you demand satisfaction" --- bumper sticker on southerner's RV in the Simpsons.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]poll tax?[/font]



"some's gotta go back and get a crapload of dimes!"

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted (edited)

I register my fervent and hearty "AYE!" for any form of secession. As a true-blooded Texan, I believe we can and should stand alone as our own country. What's that I hear....? Is that the sound of the Homeland Security brigade knocking down my door??....uh... just a minute.....


[font="Geneva"]THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!![/font]

Edited by Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Jul 9 2004, 01:37 AM'] [font="Courier"]poll tax?[/font]



"some's gotta go back and get a crapload of dimes!" [/quote]
That's not what he said.

:crackup:

God Conquers
Posted

What about the British Loyalists?!

Where oh where can the Canadians go!?

theculturewarrior
Posted

I can only presume cowardice on the part of that nebraskan yankee scoundrel. I consider this my victory...He has forfeited my challenge to fisticuffs.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Preposterous! I challenged you and you give me such little time to reply!

You, sir, are the coward.

Now...what are fisticuffs?

theculturewarrior
Posted

We shall fight mano a mano, a pugilistic brawl, until one or the other is unconcious.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Very well...shall we do it now?

theculturewarrior
Posted

Well, I'm down here in Texas, and you're up in Nebraska.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Hmmm...I have long arms, but not quite that long...

Perhaps the next time I go to Dallas, but we'll have to do it on my way out, I wouldn't want my grandmother to see all your blood on my clothing...

Of course, I'm sure you also don't want to be seen with your blood on your clothing...












Anyone get what I'm implying...?











Now a Southern Belle needs to run out into the street and get in between us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...