ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Author Posted July 9, 2004 check out my interview with shelly and angie... in the CA room. hasta luego!
RemnantRules Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 hey Ilc! Wow for just being fun and playful your taking it pretty serious. i'm impressed! lol. Good luck to Zach! I hope he finds his special somebody on here like i have. lol
Misty60 Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 sorry but i'm already doin' lynnes and i've gotta hubby on onerock. lol
RemnantRules Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 hi misty!!! Welcome to Phatmass! Glad you are here. i like your aviator!
Iacobus Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 8 2004, 05:17 PM'] lol!!! I'll do it, but I doubt someone will agree to end up with me, and if they do, I feel sorry to whoever gets me [/quote] I have pity on them.
VeraMaria Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 9 2004, 08:53 PM'] I have pity on them. [/quote] as do I on whoever gets YOU
immaculata Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 9 2004, 09:50 PM'] something tells me a pair will be ilc/immaculata [/quote] I can tell you with a clear conscience that ILC is not the one I was thinking of.
Iacobus Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 9 2004, 08:47 PM'] as do I on whoever gets YOU [/quote] LOL! How watch ILC will see this and make us pity each other
VeraMaria Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:32 PM'] LOL! How watch ILC will see this and make us pity each other [/quote] :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Do I sound like Liz if I say I'd rather DIE than dance with him....(emphasis on HIM)....much less be paired Ben don;t be cruel
Colleen Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 9 2004, 09:33 PM'] hmmm...*scratches head* I'm nosy [/quote] Aren't we all?
VeraMaria Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:38 PM'] LOL! At least ILC isn't my mum. [/quote] jeje, I know who she's pair you with....
VeraMaria Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:44 PM'] Aren't we all? [/quote] I really want to know who immaculata and ilc were thinking of... since ilc put this "" in his post after immaculata's i thought he meant her, but maybe he doesn;t...if he doesn't then my guess is Amber as far as immaculata knws...i have no clue... I'm just getting into everyone's business
Iacobus Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 9 2004, 09:44 PM'] jeje, I know who she's pair you with.... [/quote] I don't know why at all! LOL!
VeraMaria Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 jeje, mayb because you talk non-stop about a certain person?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now