Maddalena Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jul 9 2004, 12:01 AM'] That kinda turned my stomach... wow.... [/quote] John Edwards is kind of cute until he smiles big. o_O
Kilroy the Ninja Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 Hey... I'm praying for them... but I'm laughing too!
Carrie Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='Kilroy the Ninja' date='Jul 9 2004, 03:14 AM'] Hey... I'm praying for them... but I'm laughing too! [/quote] me too!
Kilroy the Ninja Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='Jake Huether' date='Jul 9 2004, 09:20 AM'] WWJD. [/quote] Well, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't vote for either one of them.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 But I make no claim to know the mind of Our Lord!
RandomProddy Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Wow, cool. If only they liked unborn kids as much as they seem to like each other...
geetarplayer Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='Maddalena' date='Jul 9 2004, 02:03 AM'] John Edwards is kind of cute until he smiles big. o_O [/quote] [img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040708/capt.flco10407080408.kerry_flco104.jpg[/img] He looks like he has lemons in his mouth. -Mark
immaculata Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040706/capt.sge.kur38.060704115333.photo00.default-336x384.jpg[/img] awwwwwwwwwww.... :plunger:
geetarplayer Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Good thing it's a joke... [img]http://phorum.phatmass.com/style_images/1/icon8.gif[/img] -Mark
picchick Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 LOL I bet they hate it too. I bet they only do it to bug each other. My mom says that they mostly run to get votes from each other's weak areas. Kerry said behind Edward's back. "he can't even carry his own state!!" LOLOLOLOL
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jul 9 2004, 10:32 PM'] [img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040706/capt.sge.kur38.060704115333.photo00.default-336x384.jpg[/img] awwwwwwwwwww.... :plunger: [/quote] What, now phatmass is claiming these guys are going out!?!?! What do you ppl do all day??? YUCK!!!
WCC_Catholic Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 8 2004, 03:36 PM'] KERRY AND EDWARDS SITTIN IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G! lol [/quote] LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL First comes the wedding then comes the johns pushing a baby carrage!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now