crusader1234 Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 [img]http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/061203/off-road-vehicles.gif[/img]
crusader1234 Posted July 8, 2004 Author Posted July 8, 2004 [img]http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/060303/we-got-ice-cream.gif[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 Hmmm...very well formulated opinions...well written...your penmenship is a bit sloppy, but your stereotypes clearly indicate that you are Canadian.
crusader1234 Posted July 9, 2004 Author Posted July 9, 2004 Those arent mine but they are sort of true. Nobody ever goes offroading... we should encourage them to try it! Yuppies need to learn how to use their offroad capabilities! VROOOMMM
Sojourner Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 OK, I have to say that driving an SUV is really fun, but not very practical for me in my urban setting. And, I like something that guzzles a bit less gas. If it were just the fun factor, though, I'm all about driving SUVs.
crusader1234 Posted July 9, 2004 Author Posted July 9, 2004 2/3rds of all SUV drivers are middle aged women aka "soccer moms", the majority of the other third consists of their yuppy husbands and maybe 1/16th of them actualy go offroad.
Sojourner Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 If I had one, you can bet your bananas I'd be headin' offroad.
homeschoolmom Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:23 PM'] 2/3rds of all SUV drivers are middle aged women aka "soccer moms", [/quote] I hate the term "soccer mom"... it sounds nice, but it's not...
Sojourner Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:28 PM'] I hate the term "soccer mom"... it sounds nice, but it's not... [/quote] Yeah, I know what you mean ...
Mickey's_Girl Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 My sister WANTS to be a "soccer mom". Complete with minivan. Her words. MG
Sojourner Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 Yeah, I never really want to drive a minivan. I want a station wagon with wood-esque side panels.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jul 8 2004, 11:43 PM'] Yeah, I never really want to drive a minivan. I want a station wagon with wood-esque side panels. [/quote] Sojourner wants a woody! I don't like them...too dorky for me...
Dave Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 Well, looks like it's time to introduce another batch of Phatmassers to what I've survived! Stay tuned for the next 2 posts ...
Sojourner Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:44 PM'] Sojourner wants a woody! I don't like them...too dorky for me... [/quote] Ah, the dorkiness only makes them more loveable.
Dave Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 First the accident story: [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=8366&st=0entry131539"]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showt...=0entry131539[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now