An Old School Catholic Message Board

Allergies Ahhhhhhhh!

Tony

Well? do you?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every other day I have these attacks where all I do is blow my nose! I dont like the medication either becuase it makes me drowsy and cranky.. ugh

Could you all please pray for me? I shall pray for you too. Thank you! :)

Any saints that deal with this type of thing? thanks again!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I'm like that too, lifeteener. I am allergic to dust and mold and grass and cats and dogs and furry animals, pollen and other fun things that set my nose a runnin' and my eyes a' waterin'... I take Allegra, and it helps, but my allergies aren't too bad, at least not lately... Thank God! But it doesn't help that my Asthma has been wacko... usually they come hand in hand...

I am not allergic to anything (at least so far i haven't noticed in the last 15 years) THANK GOD!! I have a friend who is randomly allergic to random things....

Now, I could swear that I'm allergic to my Spanish teacher...I get sneeze attacks...funny thing being that it only happens when he's angry, so every time he yells at us I'm there sneezing :lol:

I have seasonal allergies. I used to take Flonase, but I'm doing the over-the-counter Claritin and that seems to be working. Ah! I can sleep again! And I'm not quite so cranky!

IcePrincessKRS

I'm allergic to cats and get sneezing fits almost daily, usually in the morning (I'm allergic to mornings? lol). Does that count?

Claritin IS great, I have found it works the best to tame my cat allergies most of the time.

Edited by IcePrincessKRS

WCC_Catholic

i have food allergies and they are the worse b/c sometimes someone cooks with it and you dont know so you eat it and you like it and then it does not taste good on the way out i can tell you that :shootme: :eat: :cry: :dead: :egg: :help: :ill: :toilet:

sarah marie

St. Catherine

Allergies are the worst. Usually mine don't come on until late summer, but they came early this year. Actually it must be an age thing because they get worse every year.

I have allergies every season except winter, although this spring wasn't as bad as usual. Summer has been not-so-fun thus far, however.

It's funny, I HATE cold weather, but come fall, I cannot wait for the first frost to come so I can get a bit o' relief.