Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Sister Andrew
Posted

Hi all,

I don't post much but I do check in from time to time and pray for y'all! 

(I hope it's ok to post about this, if it's not you can feel free to take this post down)

in my free time I'm doing a little podcast called Jesus Heals. (it was originally named Give Light so if you listen you'll hear that in the first episodes!) 

I know it's really simple but it's been on my heart to share so here we are. If you listen let me know what you think.

https://givelight.podbean.com

Apple podcast link

Spotify link

God bless you,

Sr. Andrew Marie

Ash Wednesday
Posted

It's certainly ok! I'll have a listen to it Sunday. God bless you!

Sister Andrew
Posted

Thanks! I know it's really simple but I hope it blesses whoever listens!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...