CS937 Posted May 16, 2021 Posted May 16, 2021 I apologize if this isn't permitted here (if it is not, please remove this post), but I am selling a set of the Liturgy of the Hours on Ebay. If anyone is interested, pm me and I'll send you the link to my listing. Have a nice day! CS
Ash Wednesday Posted May 16, 2021 Posted May 16, 2021 You're fine. I accidentally bought an exorcism book for priests by mistake and was able to give it away. Finding someone that could take something like that isn't easy to come by.
PhuturePriest Posted May 18, 2021 Posted May 18, 2021 (edited) On 5/16/2021 at 12:51 PM, Ash Wednesday said: You're fine. I accidentally bought an exorcism book for priests by mistake and was able to give it away. Finding someone that could take something like that isn't easy to come by. And once again, I thank you for your generous gift! Edited May 18, 2021 by PhuturePriest
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now