Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is He Doing What I Think He's Doing? O.o


Recommended Posts

God Conquers
Posted

I'm not sure God would flick him off....

well, maybe for the whole "I want to conquer the world" bit.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 8 2004, 11:21 PM'] I mean, Napoleon takes his own hat and crowns himself (as he really did), then God (I assume...maybe the pope?) takes it back and flips him off? [/quote]
:o

I don't think that's quite popely behavior?... pope-ish beharior?.... well, it's just not nice...

Posted

never noticed that before

Posted

Good for you taking Latin!! Although a dead language, it is very very useful in so many areas of life! Romance languages, medical terminology, word identification, guessing on the SAT/ACT etc etc. Maybe if more students took Latin instead of Badmiton, D.A.R.E. or Tree-hugging 101, we would have a more literate society!!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

In response to the emoticon:



:shock:

Posted

what about this guy? :nono:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Jul 9 2004, 01:13 PM'] what about this guy? :nono: [/quote]
*gasps*


*faints*

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Hmm...kinda iffy if you ask me....

Posted

That emoticon looks like he's just shaking his finger as if to say "No, no." But it does look kind of weird. o_O

homeschoolmom
Posted
:o
Posted

that one does look awfully strange lol he is either shaking is finger saying "no no " or doing the other thing :blink:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

What.. you guys got magnifying glasses out?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i never noticed that before but it is uh, being mean. :unsure:

the second one is okay cuz i dont know anyone *wave* their hand when doing that. :blink:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

if only i can figure out how to warn the smileys........

Posted

lol flowery lol

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 9 2004, 03:18 PM'] if only i can figure out how to warn the smileys........ [/quote]
:rotfl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...