little2add Posted May 30, 2021 Posted May 30, 2021 Rand Paul is a junior United States Senator from Kentucky who has been serving since 2011. Rand Paul is an American politician and physician. Prior to becoming a politician, Paul is a doctor, an ophthalmologist. I like his style
little2add Posted July 16, 2021 Author Posted July 16, 2021 If we condemn genital mutilation of minors, why do you support transgender therapies for children? i hope that one day, we will look back on gender reassignment surgeries and feel the same level of revulsion that we now feel when discussing the practice of lobotomy. It's pointless mutilation.
fides' Jack Posted July 17, 2021 Posted July 17, 2021 On 7/15/2021 at 7:58 PM, little2add said: If we condemn genital mutilation of minors, why do you support transgender therapies for children? i hope that one day, we will look back on gender reassignment surgeries and feel the same level of revulsion that we now feel when discussing the practice of lobotomy. It's pointless mutilation. I don't think people are necessarily against lobotomies, anymore. I guess they haven't been in the public eye, much. I hope that people look back on gender reassignment surgeries and feel the same level of revulsion that we now feel when discussing racism. That seems like the super-hot topic of today...
little2add Posted July 20, 2021 Author Posted July 20, 2021 Dr. Fauci didn't fund gain of function research, we gave money to someone else who funded it. See the difference? The thing I don't quite understand it how could United States possibly fund "gain of function research" in any way , shape or form?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now