Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey yall. Its been a while! Still doing my music thing. Though a bit more political now, a lot of life changes and 2020 put a lot in my mind. How's everyone been? I've been working on a lot of stuff. I have a new youtube page. Warning, some of it is a bit harder than what I used to do. I have a lot more coming out...https://youtu.be/KsMLmgqor_c

 

Edited by Akalyte
Lilllabettt
Posted

Ahhh an olde timer

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Great to see you! 

Posted

OLD SCHOOL!!!

Love this one!

 

Posted

Meh

Posted
13 hours ago, dUSt said:

OLD SCHOOL!!!

Love this one!

 

I Iiked it too - with the words I could understand.  I am 75yrs old.  It is wonderful, wonderful indeed, to hear music that appeals to the young and with powerful and meaningful lyrics. :winner:

Posted

You tube is very rough. Its hard getting subscribes and likes, I have a lot of views but many from people who haven't subscribed. 

islandanchoress
Posted
On 6/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, Akalyte said:

You tube is very rough. Its hard getting subscribes and likes, I have a lot of views but many from people who haven't subscribed. 

You CAN prevent comments etc. I have a weblog, very gentle etc but still some nasty comments at first. SO I banned comments which both youtube and blogpost provide. Not sure   if you could still get subscribes? I think so on youtube. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...