dUSt Posted July 8, 2021 Posted July 8, 2021 I upgraded the phorum's software, so you'll notice some changes... The most notable being the "ranking" system. Before, it was based on # of posts. Now it's points based. You get points for doing all kinds of things: posting, replying, liking, following someone, etc. Along with the new ranking system will come "badges" and "achievements". They are generic now, but I'll make them all nice and snazzy and phatmassy over time. Another improvement is how the phorum works on mobile devices, etc. Peace and carrots.
Sister Andrew Posted July 9, 2021 Posted July 9, 2021 nice, Thanks for keeping Phatmass so great! I don't post much but I pray for everyone!
chrysostom Posted July 9, 2021 Posted July 9, 2021 All this hard work producing top quality content and I'm just a plain newb? I want to see the manager. -Karen
dUSt Posted July 14, 2021 Author Posted July 14, 2021 On 7/9/2021 at 7:30 PM, MIKolbe said: I still need to ups that thing to you I think you made that up.
MIKolbe Posted July 15, 2021 Posted July 15, 2021 12 hours ago, dUSt said: I think you made that up. dude, i took a picture and sent it to you. Now granted, i am much better at photoshops than you, but i aint that good
dUSt Posted July 15, 2021 Author Posted July 15, 2021 3 hours ago, MIKolbe said: dude, i took a picture and sent it to you. Now granted, i am much better at photoshops than you, but i aint that good Lots of talk. No proof.
MIKolbe Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 On 7/14/2021 at 11:35 PM, dUSt said: Lots of talk. No proof. you can come by and pick it up from me on 10/1/22. Hopefully I will be getting ordained that day...
dUSt Posted July 16, 2021 Author Posted July 16, 2021 3 hours ago, MIKolbe said: you can come by and pick it up from me on 10/1/22. Hopefully I will be getting ordained that day... I'd ask for an invite but you'd probably not send it until 10 years after your ordination.
MIKolbe Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 4 hours ago, dUSt said: I'd ask for an invite but you'd probably not send it until 10 years after your ordination. I would need your address.....
Norseman82 Posted July 17, 2021 Posted July 17, 2021 Are there certain browser requirements? When I try posting using Microsoft Edge, replies get stuck in "Saving" mode (they don't save), but in Chrome I'm fine.
Makarioi Posted July 18, 2021 Posted July 18, 2021 On 7/9/2021 at 6:39 AM, Ash Wednesday said: This calls for the old dancing banana
dUSt Posted July 20, 2021 Author Posted July 20, 2021 On 7/17/2021 at 1:29 AM, Norseman82 said: Are there certain browser requirements? When I try posting using Microsoft Edge, replies get stuck in "Saving" mode (they don't save), but in Chrome I'm fine. Oh no. I'll test in Edge tomorrow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now