prov31girl Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 (edited) :leave: Edited July 10, 2004 by prov31girl
Colleen Posted July 10, 2004 Author Posted July 10, 2004 To: [u]prov31girl[/u] From: [u]Colleen[/u] You are formally invited to participate in this thread. Dress is casual. Feel free to bring food. RSVP ASAP
Colleen Posted July 10, 2004 Author Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:04 PM'] Gee thanks Colleen...can I bring a date? [/quote] Sure, feel free!
theculturewarrior Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 What if my date is a spider monkey, is that okay? (He's housetrained).
VeraMaria Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 I have been bansihed from MSN but not PM...*types quietly*
Colleen Posted July 10, 2004 Author Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:06 PM'] What if my date is a spider monkey, is that okay? (He's housetrained). [/quote] Ummmm. Okay.
StColette Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:07 PM'] I have been bansihed from MSN but not PM...*types quietly* [/quote] Vera !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
theculturewarrior Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 He's a little weird, Colleen. He likes to wear a tutu. The vet said he's but if you don't get too close he'll be nice.
Iacobus Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 9 2004, 11:06 PM'] What if my date is a spider monkey, is that okay? (He's housetrained). [/quote] Can he serve us food?
theculturewarrior Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Gee do you think I'm dating a waitress? Well, maybe if he wears his french maid uniform.
Colleen Posted July 10, 2004 Author Posted July 10, 2004 To: [u]Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/u] From: [u]Colleen[/u] You are formally invited to participate in this thread. Dress is casual. Feel free to bring food. RSVP ASAP
daugher-of-Mary Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 I didn't get an invite either. Oh well, I come bearing food! hmm...what's in the house to bring with me? Marshmellows, pickles, leftovers, Gerber's baby biscuits, ice cream, dog food I think I will be expelled from this thread pronto!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now