Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, my husband just found out that a good friend of his is in stage 5 kidney failure, he will likely need a transplant to survive.

If you could say a prayer that God will be with him and his family we would appreciate it.

Thanks fam

Posted

I will pray for him, name? My nephew was blessed with a new kidney a few years ago and I hope for the same.

Posted
14 hours ago, Ice_nine said:

Hi, my husband just found out that a good friend of his is in stage 5 kidney failure, he will likely need a transplant to survive.

If you could say a prayer that God will be with him and his family we would appreciate it.

Thanks fam

I'm so sorry to hear that! I will pray a rosary for your husband's friend. :)

ave_maria1315
Posted

I will be praying. 

eustace-scrubb2
Posted

Praying!!!

Posted

thanks y'alls

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...