theculturewarrior Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 I'm going to bed. While I'm away... Listen to my tunes in the "to Dust" thread. They are all original, all parts performed and written by yours truly (however poorly). Much of it is improvised. Tell me what you think, even if you're not bowled over. (You can tell me it's "just wonderful." I won't hunt you down and slash your tires.)
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Good night! Sleep well! May Angels guard you whilst you dream!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 I've just made my third report. Everyone, report him.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, cast into Hell Satan and all evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Amen. Lord, forgive them, for they know not what they do...
qfnol31 Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To thee I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae coelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Anima Christi, sanctifica me. Corpus Christi, salve me. Sanguis Christi, inebria me. Aqua lateris Christi, lava me. Passio Christi, conforta me. O bone Iesu, exaudi me. Intra tua vulnera absconde me. Ne permittas me separari a te. Ab hoste maligno defende me. In hora mortis meae voca me. Et iube me venire ad te, ut cum Sanctis tuis laudem te in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
Soldier4Him Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, AMEN.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 I bind unto myself today the strong name of the trinity, by invocation of the same, the Three in One, the One in Three. I bind this day to me forever by power of faith Christ's incarnation, His baptism in the Jordan river, his death on the cross for my salvation; His bursting from the spiced tomb, his riding up the heavenly way, His coming at the day of doom I bind unto myself today. I bind unto myself today the power of God to hold and lead, His eye to watch, his might to stay, his ear to harken to my need, The wisdom of my God to teach, his hand to guide, his shield to ward, The Word of God to give me speech, his heavenly host to be my guard. Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me; Christ to comfort and restore me; Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in hearts of all that love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger. I bind unto myself the name, the strong name of the Trinity, By invocation of the same, the Three in One, and One in Three, Of whom all nature hath creation, eternal Father, Spirit, Word; Praise to the God of my salvation, salvation is of Christ the Lord!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth. Pleni sunt coeli et terra gloria tua. Hosanna in excelsis. Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini. Hosanna in excelsis.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis. Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis. Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Your words are powerless against the omnipotence of God. Deus, fugimus Tibi!
Soldier4Him Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Saint Michel Archange, défendez-nous dans le combat; soyez notre secours contre la méchanceté et les embûches du démon. Que Dieu exerce sur lui son empire, nous le demandons en suppliant. Et vous, Prince de la milice céleste, par le pouvoir divin, repoussez en enfer Satan et les autres esprits mauvais qui rôdent dans le monde pour perdre les âmes. Amen.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now