hakutaku Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 https://www.satelliteinternet.com/resources/moon-landing-real-survey/ About 10% of Americans believe the moon landings were faked. I always keep that # in mind when interpreting polling data. I ask myself: Is this small group of people in the poll important, or are they just the equivalent of moon landing deniers?
little2add Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 2 hours ago, hakutaku said: https://www.satelliteinternet.com/resources/moon-landing-real-survey/ About 10% of Americans believe the moon landings were faked. I always keep that # in mind when interpreting polling data. I ask myself: Is this small group of people in the poll important, or are they just the equivalent of moon landing deniers? 50% of Americans don’t believe anything on the internet. especially statistics and or surveys like the one you referenced, above.
Peace Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 2 hours ago, hakutaku said: https://www.satelliteinternet.com/resources/moon-landing-real-survey/ About 10% of Americans believe the moon landings were faked. What "moon"? Didn't you know its a hollowed-out alien spaceship there to spy on mankind?
little2add Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 I thought the moon was made of green cheese I thought the moon was made of green cheese
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now