Ash Wednesday Posted August 26, 2021 Posted August 26, 2021 I just needed a randomness thread here on PhatPandemicMass. It's basically my 2.0 for my 2020 thoughts thread only it's not 2020 anymore. I just traveled to my dad's funeral and I don't recommend international pandemic travel. 0 out of 5 stars, would not try again if at all possible. Five people in my family have died in the past 9 months and I've had enough. Though I should know better than to tell God I've had enough, so I don't really mean that. If you need a mental break, this is the thread for it. So here is a Bob Ross 1 hour special on the Grandeur of Summer
KnightofChrist Posted August 26, 2021 Posted August 26, 2021 So the hotel I'm at in NJ is currently surrounded with happy little firetrucks. I remember watching Bod Ross in the hospital growing up. Him, Mister Rogers and the Incredible Hulk. Part of my speech therapy was learning not to growl and say hulk smash. I also learned art.
Luigi Posted August 26, 2021 Posted August 26, 2021 Bit of a comedy break - it's got art! Olden but golden. Enjoy!
KnightofChrist Posted August 26, 2021 Posted August 26, 2021 (edited) Edited August 26, 2021 by KnightofChrist
Machine_Washable Posted August 26, 2021 Posted August 26, 2021 8 hours ago, Ash Wednesday said: I just needed a randomness thread here on PhatPandemicMass. It's basically my 2.0 for my 2020 thoughts thread only it's not 2020 anymore. I just traveled to my dad's funeral and I don't recommend international pandemic travel. 0 out of 5 stars, would not try again if at all possible. Five people in my family have died in the past 9 months and I've had enough. Though I should know better than to tell God I've had enough, so I don't really mean that. If you need a mental break, this is the thread for it. So here is a Bob Ross 1 hour special on the Grandeur of Summer I have to travel internationally next month. I am not looking forward to it. I have several family members in other countries either pass or have serious health scares during this pandemic. And the difficulty (sometimes impossibility) of traveling to them makes it even worse. I’m so sorry to hear about your father. May God make things easier for you.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 26, 2021 Author Posted August 26, 2021 1 hour ago, Machine_Washable said: I have to travel internationally next month. I am not looking forward to it. I have several family members in other countries either pass or have serious health scares during this pandemic. And the difficulty (sometimes impossibility) of traveling to them makes it even worse. I’m so sorry to hear about your father. May God make things easier for you. Thank you, same to you. The paperwork and safety measures of international flying are stressful and require a lot of patience, but I think as long as you take precautions it should be fairly safe to travel in itself. It's just stacking that on top of life in general is something we could do without, but it is what it is. So with that said, here's a cat singing in perfect pitch... (wait for it)
dUSt Posted August 27, 2021 Posted August 27, 2021 The Bob Ross documentary just dropped on Netflix. They are determined to kill the last drop of joy we have left in this world.
Didacus Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 On 8/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, MIKolbe said: I am still waiting for my T-Shirt @Didacus You'll get your T-shirt when dUst un-bans apathy!
MIKolbe Posted August 30, 2021 Posted August 30, 2021 typical canadien non-reply... go get some ketchup potato chips, eh...
Ash Wednesday Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 On 8/27/2021 at 5:08 PM, dUSt said: The Bob Ross documentary just dropped on Netflix. They are determined to kill the last drop of joy we have left in this world. My mind was slightly blown that he permed his hair.
Ash Wednesday Posted September 10, 2021 Author Posted September 10, 2021 I've gotten into disagreement with my husband whether it is worth the money re-painting the hood of my car. Maybe adding a firebird could be a compromise. I would point out that you can't really identify it as "Trans"...it's actually still a Honda.
Winchester Posted September 10, 2021 Posted September 10, 2021 2 hours ago, Ash Wednesday said: I've gotten into disagreement with my husband whether it is worth the money re-painting the hood of my car. Maybe adding a firebird could be a compromise. I would point out that you can't really identify it as "Trans"...it's actually still a Honda. Worth it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now