An Old School Catholic Message Board

Right wing domestic terrorists.

Winchester

3 hours ago, ardillacid said:

B81A1529-F2D0-43CA-9903-B9C270C5E000.jpeg

Nice jorts, Special Agent Ricky Bobby

4 hours ago, Didacus said:

The left have radicalized tremendously...  the right will invariantly reciprocate.

I think right wing totalitarian paternalists hijacked egalitarianism and now claim to be the left by eliding the fact that if you have a ruling class, you don't have egalitarianism.

Honest citizens shouldn't need to fear our law enforcements rights to deal with criminals and shysters.  You're talking about characters making their living defrauding the public purse at the very least and trafficking drugs and products illegally.  These aren't wholesome honest citizens.

Edited by Mercedes

1 hour ago, Mercedes said:

Honest citizens shouldn't need to fear our law enforcements rights to deal with criminals and shysters.  You're talking about characters making their living defrauding the public purse at the very least and trafficking drugs and products illegally.  These aren't wholesome honest citizens.

The articles are literally about people who were not charged with crimes, never mind being found guilty in a court of law.

The worse part, if i understand it correctly, is that the enforcement organisations are given the incentive by being allowed to keep the seized funds 100%!

If that is not outright incentive to corruption i don't know what such an incentive would look like.

Imagine if police officers were allowed to keep the fines money for speeding tickets - speeding tickets would burst in volume and qiantity overnight.

32 minutes ago, Didacus said:

The worse part, if i understand it correctly, is that the enforcement organisations are given the incentive by being allowed to keep the seized funds 100%!

If that is not outright incentive to corruption i don't know what such an incentive would look like.

Imagine if police officers were allowed to keep the fines money for speeding tickets - speeding tickets would burst in volume and qiantity overnight.

It's no different to spoils of war. People don't understand that the state is at war with whatever people it rules.

6 minutes ago, Winchester said:

It's no different to spoils of war. People don't understand that the state is at war with whatever people it rules.

To sustain a war effort, the goons and henchmen must be kept fed amd well paid 

1 hour ago, Didacus said:

I know of one police force who seized a gang's fancier cars.  They became property of that police force, who then clearly identified that vehicle as being seized (basically a taunt).

22 hours ago, Winchester said:

The articles are literally about people who were not charged with crimes, never mind being found guilty in a court of law.

Recalcitrant behavior which impacts on innocent people and undermines the common good in some way, deserves attention and penalty according to their threat level.  

Hence, we accept that if we continue to play music that disturbs the peace of a populated area, you get your equipment confiscated.  If you pose a threat by owning a gun (in Florida) the Risk Protection Court can confiscate it.  If you consistently behave antisocially with a flashy car, confiscate it.

These are all measures honest law abiding citizens should be glad about for the protection of civil society.

Edited by Mercedes

1 hour ago, Mercedes said:

Recalcitrant behavior which impacts on innocent people and undermines the common good in some way, deserves attention and penalty according to their threat level.  

Hence, we accept that if we continue to play music that disturbs the peace of a populated area, you get your equipment confiscated.  If you pose a threat by owning a gun (in Florida) the Risk Protection Court can confiscate it.  If you consistently behave antisocially with a flashy car, confiscate it.

These are all measures honest law abiding citizens should be glad about for the protection of civil society.

You still haven't read the articles.